Go Down in Flames

We got back to the apartment after a quiet ride home with AFI playing in the background softy.

"This is where you live?" Chloe asked me when we stepped out of the car.

"Yeah." I said to her as we started to walk towards the house.

Ricky walked in first, and when I walked in, I screamed from the amount of noise that was coming from the guys' screaming. Chloe was also clinging to me since she was startled.

"Abby!" They all cheered.

"You guys scared the shit out of me!" I said while placing my hand over my heart. "What are you doing here?" I asked them.

"We said that we'd get you a Christmas present when you came home didn't we?" Chris said.

"Guys I told you I don't want anything." I whined.

"Too late!" Ange laughed from his spot on the couch. "Nice hair by the way!"

I looked to my friends who were completely speechless behind me. I laughed, completely forgetting that they were huge motionless fans.

"Oh guys, this is my little sister Chloe, and this is Brielle and Piper my two best friends who also happen to be huge fans." I introduced everyone.

There were different greeting from each of the guys.

"Don't just stand at the door! Come inside so we can give you your gift!" TJ shouted from his spot on the floor.

I laughed as I took off my coat and wet boots.

"Just put your stuff on the chairs over there." I told Chloe who didn't know where to put her jacket.

Brielle, Piper and Chloe brought their things to the chair as Ricky and I just threw our jackets in the bedroom.

"Who are these people?" I heard Chloe ask Piper.

"Just some of Ricky's friends." She answered.

"Okay! Come and sit!" Chris said patting the seat beside him. Piper went to sit beside Balz and Brielle and Chloe found a spot leaning against the wall.

"Should I be scared?" I asked while hesitantly walking over to the couch.

"God no!" Chris laughed.

I took a seat beside Chris just as a blind fold was put over my eyes.

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

"Shh! You're going to ruin the surprise! Just go with it." TJ said while tying the blindfold.

I heard the guys whispering to each other before all of their chatter stopped.

"Okay, take off the blindfold!" Chris said from beside me.

I ripped off the black piece of fabric as fast as I could to reveal Ryan sitting on the ground in front of me with a tiny grey tabby kitten in his lap. Ryan gave me a cheesy smile and picked up the kitten, holding it out for me.

"Oh my god. It's adorable." I pretty much squealed while taking the kitten into my hands. The kitten was purring as it licked my finger with its rough tongue. "You guys seriously got me a kitten?" I asked while giving the guys a big goofy smile which they were all returning.

"Yeah! We gave you and Rick your own little baby!" Angelo laughed. I cringed for a moment at the thought of actually having a baby with Ricky, but that was all pushed away when the kitten let out the most precious meow anyone has ever heard.

"Awe." I said looking down to the kitten.

I looked over to Ricky who was across the room, leaning against a wall with a small smile on his face.