Home of the Free, the Sick and Depraved

"Rick, what took you so long?" TJ asked once we finally got inside the venue.

Ricky finally released his grip on my hand and I was now awkwardly standing beside him.

"Had a little problem." Ricky said glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes and then walked over to the corner Chris was standing in doing vocal warm ups.

"Hey there you are." He said giving me a small smile. "Is everything okay? Did he hurt you?" Chris asked me with genuine concern. I shook my head and he seemed to relax. "Good."

"He's treating me like a child." I said, leaning up against the wall.

"How so?"

"Apparently, I'm not allowed to leave his sight anymore." I looked over to Ricky who was talking to TJ.

"Oh?"

"Yup."

"Guys, sound check time." Josh called from the stage.

I followed Chris to the stage area and I could see that Ricky was watching me intently the whole time.

"You could just watch from down there." Chris suggested while taking hold of his microphone, gesturing to where the audience should be.

I nodded my head and then hopped off the stage taking a seat on one of the other band amps that had yet to be set up.

"Should we start with the new one?" Chris asked the guys in his microphone. The guys either nodded their head or shrugged their shoulders in agreement. Chris then looked over to me. "I promise Abby, this is not about you." He said. What? Why would I think it's about me?

The intro guitars started to this never heard before song and then Chris started screaming.

"Burn baby burn
She's a witch, she's a witch and I'm a heretic
So, learn baby learn
She's a witch, she's a witch and I'm a heretic so, learn

Oh Abigail how could you do this to us?
You were a product of lust (Product of lust)
And now this rope on my neck stopped all the blood to my head
So, now Salem please save me (Salem please save me)

Wish upon the stars, but they won't save you tonight
God has forsaken thee to hell, we're going to hang from the sky
Feel the weight of the stones crush hard on your chest
Confess, confess before you run short of breath
Confess, confess here for your sins

Burn baby burn
She's a witch, she's a witch and I'm a heretic so, learn
Oh Abigail how could you do this to us?

You were a product of lust (Product of lust)
And now this rope on my neck stopped all the blood to my head
So, now Salem please save me (Salem please save me)

"It's not on a ship we'll meet again Abigail
But, in hell... I say God is dead"
I'll see you when we both meet in hell

How could you?
When we both meet in hell"

The song finished and I didn't know how to react. I knew they were just practicing but I also knew that the guys were looking for some type of reaction from me. Chris said it wasn't about me so I guess that's a good thing, but isn't it ironic that Ricky ended up with someone named Abigail?

"Uh, it was good." I said, smiling to the guys. TJ and Ricky ignored me but the rest of the guys said their thank yous.

After a few more songs, the guys were finished their sound check and I had to go pee really bad. As the guys put their instruments away, I headed for the general area to look for a bathroom.