I Poured Her a Shot She Through it Back Real Quick

After we got home from Buffalo Wild Wings yesterday, Ricky immediately grabbed his guitar and started playing Motionless in White songs over and over again since Piper's friend Devin agreed to tour with them. Ricky now had to reteach himself the guitar parts in less than two days, with a wedding taking place right before.

This morning when I woke up, Ricky was already at it again.

The guitar playing seemed fine to me, but every time he played a song, he found something wrong with it. He was just getting more and more frustrated as the day went by.

"I don't even think he slept last night." Balz said from beside me. We were sitting on the couch watching TV, as Ricky practiced and practiced in our room.

"I don't know. He was still at it when I fell asleep and he was playing again when I woke up." I told him.

"No, he was up until at least four. He was practicing on the chair outside my door." Balz pointed to the chair. "He needs to stop soon though, he needs to get ready to go out."

"Bachelor party?" I asked.

Balz laughed. "More like Ricky and Ryan get hammered while Chris, Ange and I watch them, but yeah."

"Can't wait to see how hungover he is tomorrow." I laughed.

"We will see." Balz chuckled just as there was a knock on the front door twice, and then Piper let herself inside.

"Hey, losers!" She said while coming in. "I'm here to steal Abby for the night."

"Does Ricky know you're stealing me?" I asked, confused.

"Of course, I'm not stupid." She rolled her eyes. "Now go tell him that you're leaving and don't bother taking any of your stuff. You can borrow my stuff for tonight." She said while pointing to the bedroom door.

I nodded my head and got up off the couch. I went into the bedroom and Ricky of course was still practicing the guitar.

He didn't stop when I walked in, but after a few moments of me standing there, actually being polite and not interrupting, he finally looked up.

"What?" He asked.

"Piper's here. I'm leaving."

"Okay, Bye." He said starting up his playing all over again.

Wow, that was easy. I left the room and went to put my shoes on.

"Bye Balz! See you tomorrow! And take care of my cat!" I smiled while leaving the apartment with Piper.

"See you! I will." He laughed right before we closed the door.

I turned to Piper once the door was closed. "Where to now?" I asked her.

"Buffalo Wild Wings to pick up Brielle, my house to get ready, and then it's a surprise." She winked.

"Oh my god, okay fine let's go." I laughed while walking to her car.

Piper blasted Motionless in White until we got to Buffalo Wind Wings. It's like once I'm away from Ricky, I can't seem to get away. I didn't say anything about it though since it was funny watching her sing and dance to Puppets, which was currently on.

When we pulled up, Brielle was waiting outside with...Chris?

He of course had a bucket of wings in his hands.

Piper rolled down the window as Brielle got into the back seat.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Chris.

"Chicken wing run before we all go out tonight." He laughed while holding up the bucket.

"Aren't you sick of wings from last night?" I asked.