I'm Still Not Fucking Over it!

Ricky pulled away and left the room abruptly, leaving me speechless. What the hell was that?

Finally pulling myself back together, I walked over to the bed and sat down, putting my head in my hands.

Why did Ricky have to be so confusing?

Needing to clear my head, I slowly made my way out of the room and into the main area, where I found Balz sitting on the couch.

"Ricky stormed out, so neither of us have to deal with him for a bit." Balz said looking up from his phone.

I sighed. "Okay. Where are the towels?" I asked.

"Under the sink in the bathroom." He told me while pointing to the bathroom door.

"Thanks." I mumbled while making my way into it.

I locked the door behind me and then decided to get into the shower. Ricky must have already put my toiletries bag in here since my shampoo was already placed in the shower.

I cleaned myself thoroughly, getting any remaining dirt from tour off of me.

Once I was freshened up, I got out of the shower and wrapped the large black towel around my body.

I felt better, but wanted nothing more than to just go to sleep after a long, stressful, and confusing day.

I put on the PJ's that I made sure to grab before I left the bedroom and towel dried my hair. I really needed a haircut...my hair was so long now that I sat on it whenever I was sitting down. I guess i'd ask Balz to take me tomorrow or something since Ricky was mad at me.

I left the bathroom, making sure to hang the towel up to dry. I walked over to where Balz was sitting and I took a seat beside him.

He scrunched up his face. "You smell like flowers or something."

I laughed. "And you smell like tour. Have you not showered yet?"

He shook his head 'no' and gave me a goofy grin.

"Yeah, that's what smells." I laughed.

I turned my attention to the TV. Desperate Housewives was on.

"The fuck is this shit?" I asked, pointing to the TV.

Balz looked to me and shrugged his shoulders. "A good show?"

I rolled my eyes, playfully and stood up.

"Okay, I'm sorry! I'll change it! Come back!" Balz laughed.

"I'm just going to make dinner." I said just as my stomach growled. "I'm sure you'd much rather that."

As I walked towards the kitchen I heard him say, "True."

First I opened the fridge, which was now fully stocked. The first thing I noticed was that there were three bundles of broccoli.

"Uh, Balz. Why are there three things of broccoli in here?" I asked, holding one bundle up.

He let out a laugh. "Ricky."

I scrunched up my face. "Weird."

I turned back to the fridge and put the broccoli back. I ended up going to the freezer and getting a frozen pizza instead. I preheated the oven and went back over to the couch until it was fully heated.

"What're you making?" Balz asked me once I sat back down.

"Pizza."

He smiled. "Thank god!"

The oven beeped after awhile and I put the pizza in, setting a timer.

I once again came to sit on the couch. Balz now had something on animal planet.