I'm Not your Puppet!

After the show, all of the guys were extremely tired and sweaty and there was nothing they wanted more than to take a shower and go to sleep.

Ricky guided me back to the hotel room with his hand grasping my wrist lightly. We didn't speak but nothing was meant to be said.

I let out a yawn as we got into the warm room and Ricky released my arm.

"If you need the bathroom go now because I need to shower." Ricky said to me.

"Nope. I'm going to bed." I said walking over to my suitcase and pulling it back to reveal my clothes.

Ricky said nothing and I heard the bathroom door close and the water start.

I turned my attention back to my clothes and searched for PJ's.

Fuck. I took in the wrong bag. This bag was full of my jeans and sweaters along with some comfy short shorts.

I wasn't comfortable with wearing them in front of Ricky. They were EXTREMELY short.

Another yawn escaped through my lips.

"Fuck it." I said quietly to myself. He was going to be my husband. Who cares what I wear?! I'll be under the covers anyways.

I quickly exchanged my jeans for the shorts and took off the sweater leaving me in my tank top.

I walked over to the bed and crawled in, falling asleep to the sound of water.

~~~

"Shh, be quiet." I heard someone whisper.

"Why?" I heard someone slur.

"Shh! Because Abby is sleeping." The first person said again.

"I thought you hated her." The person slurred out.

I was full on awake now, laying there and listening to the conversation being held.

"I do...and I don't." The person whispered. What?

"What do you mean? Talk to me bro!"

"Shh, TJ shut the fuck up! You're drunk go to bed!" Oh, so TJ is the one slurring.

"Okay." TJ mumbled. A few seconds later I felt the mattress next to me dip down.

"Not with my fiancée you idiot." Ricky whispered, who was obviously the other voice.

I felt the bed spring up again and then the shuffling of feet followed by a door opening and closing.

"Finally." I heard Ricky groan.

I heard some shuffling around and then the mattress dip down beside me yet again.

"Goodnight." I heard Ricky whisper. I stayed silent.

~~~

Knocking on the door woke me up this morning yet again.

"Don't get it." Ricky mumbled.

"We're not starting this again, just get your ass up." I told him as I got out of bed and walked to the door.

When I opened it, Josh stood there with a smile. "Good morning."

"Hi." I said while yawning.

"You can go back to sleep, just letting you and Ricky know that free breakfast in the hotel is done at 11." He told me.

"Thanks." I smiled before shutting the door. With no intention of eating, I made my way back over to the bed and crawled back inside the warm covers.