Everything Went Black Before I Even Closed My Eyes

"It's hard writing an album." Ricky whispered while I was still in his arms.

"I know." I said. "I just miss you."

Ricky pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Okay after the show tonight is Ricky and Abby time. Okay, Baby?" He said while rubbing my cheek with his thumb.

I smiled and nodded.

I can't tell him today. I just can't.

I need time to process the news. I mean, I'm only like four weeks in. I have plenty of time.

"I'm going to write a little bit more. I'm really close to finishing this solo. Do you know how long I have until sound check?" Ricky asked me.

I walked a few feet to the door. I opened it and peered at everyone sitting around.

"When's sound check?!" I yelled.

"Why, need to know if you guys can get a quickie in?" Ryan smirked.

"Yeah obviously." I said sarcastically.

"We have like a half an hour." Ange said while checking the time. He was sitting on the couch with Kelly. They seemed to be getting along well.

"Thanks." I said while closing the door.

I turned back and faced Ricky who was laughing.

"A quickie, huh?" Ricky laughed.

My cheeks started turning red.

"Go write your solo." I said while taking a seat on the small couch that was in here.

Ricky got straight back to work, finishing the solo as quick as he could.

Ricky looked down to his phone. "We have like ten more minutes." Ricky said from beside me.

"Well what do you want to do?" I asked.

He smirked. "I have an idea."

He scooted over to me and kissed me right away.

The kiss was sweet at first and then it got more rough.

Ricky licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I didn't give.

He was getting frustrated, so he picked me up by my thighs, placing me on his lap, making me gasp. He took that opportunity to slip his tongue in my mouth.

Ricky's hands were playing at the hem of my shirt, but everything was cut short when the door to the room swung open.

"Dude! I've finally figured out the song and- oh..." Chris said while barging into the room. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

I don't know why I felt embarrassed, but I did, so I was currently burying my face in the crook of Ricky's neck. He was hugging me protectively back.

"I'm going to go..." Chris said awkwardly while leaving and shutting the door.

Ricky and I sat there for a moment.

"Well that was fun." Ricky laughed while standing up with me still hanging onto him.

I let go and placed my feet back on the floor.

"Come on, we have to do sound check." He said while kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand.

We walked out of the room where Chris was still awkwardly standing in the other room. Everyone looked our way.

"What?" Ricky asked.