Santa's Pissed and He's Taking Names

"So Christmas is in a few days." Chris awkwardly said as we sat on the couch watching a movie. The other guys were all getting food, so Chris decided to stay here with me.

"And?" I questioned.

"What do you want for Christmas?" He asked.

I laughed without humor. "A fiancee that isn't an asshole."

Chris rolled his eyes. "Seriously Abby...What do you want for Christmas?"

"Nothing."

"What?! Why not?"

"I don't have any money to give you guys anything back...Ricky is responsible for financial things as well and you know he won't give me anything." I told Chris.

"Trust me, we don't want anything, but we do want to know what you actually want for Christmas."

"Nothing Chris, seriously." I said looking at him. "I don't want anything."

He sighed. "Okay, fine!"

~~~

"Guys! Wake up! It's Christmas!" A loud voice shouted in the bunk room. I groaned and so did Ricky who was sleeping beside me. It must have been very early if Ricky was still in the bunk.

"TJ, go back to bed!" I heard Chris yell from the bunk underneath mine.

"But we have to open presents!" TJ whined. "Come now or i'll open them all without you guys."

I heard more groans throughout the room and then feet hitting the ground, signaling that people were waking up.

"Come on, Ricky...get up." I said quietly to Ricky who now had a pillow over his head. He groaned again and then rolled out of the bunk. I followed once he was out.

Everyone made their way out into the front room and sat down somewhere. We had a mini Christmas tree set up on the table and there were a couple of presents on the table.

I watched as the guys all opened a small gift from each other. I was loving the fact that everyone respected what I said and didn't get me anything at all.

"We're getting something for you when we're home, by the way." Chris said to me once everyone was done.

I groaned. "Please don't."

Chris chuckled. "If you're not going to accept it as a Christmas gift, then it'll be a 'thank you for working merch for free' gift."

I sighed. "Whatever."

"Can we go get breakfast now?" Ryan asked from his spot on the couch.

"It's Christmas day...there's nothing open, dumb ass." Ange laughed.

"What are we going to eat then?" Ryan whined.

"Cook something?" Balz suggested. Everyone groaned.

"Guys, it's not that hard to make something..." I trailed off.

"Everyone that wants Abby to make breakfast raise your hand." TJ then shouted. Everyone, including Ricky all put their hands up.

"You guys are like three year old children." I rolled my eyes before getting up from the floor and walking over to the 'kitchen'.

I opened the fridge and the freezer to see what we had. There were frozen waffles. I pulled those out and then went into the cabinet to grab the pop tarts.

I put 4 waffles in the toaster and waited patiently for them to pop, since only 4 could be cooked at a time. I grabbed some paper plates and the syrup from the fridge.