The Divine Infection

I'm sick of touring and it's been a week.

I can see what Ricky means now about pregnant mood swings. I yell at someone different each day whether it's one of the guys, one of the girls, or just someone in the venue. Usually it isn't even about something relevant.

I just want this baby out of me!

Today the guys were having another show, just like any other day.

I was hiding in my little back room of the bus, praying that no one would come bother me.

Of course, that didn't work.

"Hey Abby, Ricky wants you to come inside the venue." Allie said while coming into my room.

I groaned. "Why?" I buried my face into Ricky's pillow.

"Because we're all leaving the bus and he doesn't want you here alone." She truthfully told me.

"Ugh I'm a grown ass woman! Get that asshole in here!" I raised my voice, scaring Allie away.

A few minutes later, Ricky came into the room and gave me an unimpressed look.

"Lets go." He said.

"Why can't I just stay here?"

"We've talked about this, Abby. Just come inside the fucking venue." Ricky rolled his eyes.

"I hate you." I growled while struggling to get up from my bump.

Ricky sighed and walked over to help me to my feet.

"No you don't." He mumbled before taking a hold of my wrist and leading me out of the bus.

I tightened the sweater that I had on when we got outside since it was getting cold. I heard a couple of screams in the distance when Ricky stepped off the bus. Typical.

We headed into the venue quickly and rushed to the sound check, since I made Ricky late.

Ricky quickly got his guitar and got on stage with the rest of the guys, resulting in more screaming from the VIP kids.

The guys rehearsed a new song they're going to be putting on the new album called 'If it's dead, we'll kill it'.

They rehearsed a few other songs until all instruments sounded good and everything was ready for the show.

Once they were finished, Ricky walked off stage and took me by the hand again, leading me to their VIP meet and greet.

I usually didn't come to these anymore since I was showing that I was pregnant and all, but I guess Ricky had other plans today.

When we all got to the room, Kelly and Allie were already in there.

While the guys took their places behind the table, I went to talk to the girls.

"Hey guys. What's up?" I asked while walking over to them.

"Just waiting for the VIP's to get in here." Kelly said. "I'm surprised your in here today!"

"Ricky's keeping a close eye on me. Probably because I keep yelling at everyone." I laughed.

"Yeah I know. I was terrified earlier that I was going to be the next victim." Allie joked.

"Sorry about that." I laughed.

"Nah it's okay. It was bound to happen." Allie laughed just as the first VIP kids came in.

Throughout the meet and greet, I got a few looks from the fans.

Some fans knew Ricky and I were together, and there was no doubt they would start telling the internet about the news soon. Thank god I'm not caught up in that social media bullshit.