We Fall in Line

Josh ended up bringing me my pants which I was grateful for. I stuck the purple iPhone that I just received in my back pocket and then the VIP group started coming inside.

The night seemed to drag on. It was upsetting that I was back at merch again after my one night break watching the show side stage, but at least I could hear them play.

It was around 11 when everyone started clearing out. The venue was completely empty before I started cleaning up the merch, but that soon stopped when Balz came up to me, already out of his stage clothes and makeup.

"Okay, let's go." He said.

"Go where?" I asked confused as I took down a shirt from the display.

"To your surprise!" He said.

I rolled my eyes. I forgot about that.

"Balz, I have to finish cleaning."

"Nope! Josh and the rest of the guys staying here are going to be finishing for you." He said with a proud smile on his face.

I groaned. "Who else is coming?"

"Chris and Ricky."

I put down the box full of merch that I just picked up. "Whatever, let's go."

I walked with him through the venue and out the back door, where a mini van taxi was waiting.

Weird. Where the hell are they taking me?

Balz opened the door for me and I got in the taxi. I sat down in one of the middle two seats. Balz went up to sit in the front.

After a few minutes of waiting, Chris and Ricky came out of the venue and got into the taxi as well. Chris went to sit in the very back, and Ricky took the other middle seat.

He immediately pulled out his phone and started texting. I still don't get it. That's all he does.

I jumped when I felt a vibration in my back pocket. Confused, I pulled out the phone that was there. I forgot I had that...I haven't even looked at it yet.

I pressed down on the little button to make the screen light up and there was a notification.

It said 'Ricky Horror <3' and that I got a new message.

I silently laughed. Did he really put his stage name on my phone?

I slid the screen and the phone unlocked and went straight to the message.

'They don't know we've been getting along..' It read out.

I started typing. 'So do you want to tell them?'

'Not yet.'

I closed the message after that and explored what was on my phone.

All of the guys number were programmed into my phone along with Brielle and Piper's. Ricky must have put everything in for me earlier.

I locked the phone, not really being interested in it anymore just as the taxi was coming to a stop. I didn't know where we were, but the people walking around with suitcases gave me a pretty good idea.

"Why are we at an airport? You guys aren't shipping me off, are you?" I asked while getting out of the taxi.

The guys laughed. "No, we just have a surprise." Chris said.

We all walked together into the large airport and went through large crowds of people.

The guys all got looks as if they were all spawns of Satan, but they were used to it.