I've Been Numb for so Long

Tour is now halfway done and i've been with Motionless in White for two months now. Ricky and I haven't spoken to each other in over a month and I was once again fine with it.

Sometimes we would glare at each other from across rooms, give each other hateful gestures, and show the hate we had for each other in any way possible other than speaking, but other than that, Ricky and I were non existent to each other.

Chris did stay true to his word from the mall over a month ago. Every hotel stop we've had since the mall, I've shared a room with Chris. I was much happier with those arrangements and I'm sure Ricky was too.

Majority of the days spent on tour so far were the exact same. Wake up at an extremely late time, get ready, watch the guys preform, go back to the bus, and go back to sleep again. It was a boring life for someone like me who wasn't here for a job, but the guys loved it.

Today I woke up earlier than usual. I knew this since I had a sleeping Ricky barricading me from leaving the bunk.

I mentally cursed to myself for waking up early enough to still see Ricky and I tried to fall back asleep again, but I just couldn't.

Sighing quietly, yet frustrated, I pulled the mini TV down that was in the bunk and stole Ricky's headphones which were in between us. I plugged in the headphones so I wouldn't wake anyone and I pressed play to whatever movie Ricky had in.

I didn't know what movie it was, but it was boring and it almost put me to sleep.

My eyes were just about closed when I felt Ricky stir beside me.

I turned my head slightly to see his sleepy eyes flutter open.

He starred at me for a few moments, probably trying to figure out why I was awake, but he then groaned, got up, and left the bunk room while stretching.

Annoyed, I turned off the TV and hopped out of the warm bunk.

"Good Morning." I smiled to Chris while I was yawning, as he was just getting up as well from the bunk underneath mine

"Good morning." He smiled back. "You're up early."

"Can't sleep." I shrugged my shoulders before walking out into the front. Josh and Ricky were the only ones up, except for Balz who was driving.

Ricky was on the phone talking to someone quietly, and Josh was preparing the schedule for the day.

"Hey." I smiled at Josh while sliding into the seat across from him.

"Good morning."

"What's the plan for today?" I asked him.

"We will be stopping in about an hour." He told me. "Then the guys have a show later on tonight."

I nodded my head as a response and then got up to go get myself ready for the day.

Once I was in the bathroom with my makeup, I decided to wear a light purple eye shadow, a thin line of liquid liner, mascara, and a neutral lipstick.

I then grabbed by duffel bag and picked out the clothes I chose yesterday which were black leggings, the motionless in white shirt that Chris gave me, and a purple flannel to wear over top.

Apparently I was in the bathroom longer than I thought because when I finished getting dressed, I could feel the pressure of the breaks being applied signaling that we were coming to a stop.

Not even a few seconds later, there was a knock on the door. When I opened it, to my surprise, Ricky stood there. Before I could say or do anything, he took a hold of my wrist and pulled me out of the bathroom, leading me to the front room.