Apocolips

"Will someone take me back to the apartment and help me pack up my clothes?" I asked the girls once they dove into which furniture we were getting for here.

"Yeah I'll come with you." Brielle said while getting up from the floor.

"Why doesn't Ricky and one of the guys do it?" Piper asked.

"Did you seriously just ask me why I'm not letting teenage minded men go through my belongings?" I laughed. "Think about it. I have a very large bra and underwear collection they don't need to be seeing."

"So, Ricky can do that part!" Piper laughed.

"Yeah okay! And then I get there and find my undergarments all over the house from the guys throwing them." I said sarcastically.

"True." Piper laughed.

I rolled my eyes. "I'll see you guys later. Remember what I said. Allie is in charge of this room now. Bye!" I ran out of the room before Piper and Kelly could argue.

Brielle and I left the house and got into her car.

The moment we started driving she started asking questions.

"You're off today. What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing's wrong."

"Did Ricky do something?"

"It involves him, but no." I said.

"Abby just tell me I'm not going to say anything." Brielle sighed.

"You literally can't say shit to anyone, I'm trying to let it go so it doesn't make Ricky more upset than he actually is." I said to her.

"Okay, what is it?" She prompted for me to go on.

"We ran into his ex today and she was a complete bitch. She didn't even care that Ricky was there and was saying things like 'oh so you're the one who took my Ricky away from me.'" I started saying. "But before I was there she was all happy and smily with Ricky. He didn't do anything wrong and assured me that he didn't even want to talk to her, but she just made me upset."

"Was she really that bad?" She asked me.

"Yeah. She seemed pissed that I was pregnant too." I said while rubbing my baby bump.

"Wow. Well I'm sorry you had to deal with that. You and Ricky are good though?" She asked.

"Yeah. He saw her in the parking lot after and made a point by just making out with me." I laughed.

Brielle laughed as well. "You guys are dorks."

"I know." I said as we pulled up to the apartment complex.

The moving truck was parked outside and Chris and Ange were struggling to bring the mattress into it. Ryan and Balz were just standing back and watching them.

"You guys could be nice and help, you know." I said while coming over to them.

"Nah, they lost a bet." Ryan said.

"What kind of bet?" Brielle asked.

Balz laughed. "We may or may not have had another chicken wing eating contest for lunch."

"Oh my god." I mumbled.

"And you guys beat them?" Brielle asked in shock.

"Hell yeah!" Ryan cheered.

"Shut up! You only won because you guys had empty stomachs. Ricky and I ate on the way here and Ange ate God knows when!" Chris yelled.

"Yeah okay, you keep thinking that Chris." Balz laughed.