Prologue (The CEO's Baby)

Hey there!

Welcome to yet another story of mine called (The CEO's Baby).

Since I'm pretty much in love with Exo and ChanBaek, I decided to write a ChanBaek Fanfiction and I hope you guys are going to enjoy it!

I'll try my best to make this story as good as possible.

As always, feedback is always appreciated!

ENJOY!

3rd Person's POV

On a lonely Friday night, Baekhyun found himself walking into a loud, busy club to forget about his stressful life with his two best friend Kim Jongin and Do Kyungsoo. There, he met a dark and mysterious man by the name of Park Chanyeol, who made him forget about all his worries instantly. One thing led to another and Baekhyun found himself waking up in Chanyeol's bed the morning after.

A month has passed and Baekhyun was feeling sick lately. He threw up constantly and had very bad food cravings. He went to the doctors and got his diagnosis for it.

He was pregnant. And it was none other than Park Chanyeol's baby, who, a year later, turned out to be his boss at his new job.

Will Baekhyun be able to tell his mean boss the truth or will his secret remain hidden for the rest of his life...?

Find out in The CEO's Baby.

~

This may not sound that interesting, but I promise you guys that it will be worth it and so good!

See ya later, babes! 💞