Chapter 8 (Meeting Mr.Park... At The Park)

Hey babes, I hope you are doing well 💞

Chanyeol enlisted in the military, on March 29th 2021 😞

But I'm happy for him, because he is excited to join the military and also because I know his competitive ass will be happy 😂

Anyway....

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

When I woke up, I mostly wanted to stay in bed, but I decided to get up early to get some things done. Haneul slept a bit longer today, so that gave me some time to collect my thoughts. After I had paid the hospital bill and cleaned the apartment, I went to take a shower, but not before checking up on my baby. I had a lazy morning and I didn't even feel like eating breakfast, so I just skipped it and drank some coffee instead to fully wake up.

"Did you sleep well, baby?" I picked Haneul up from his bed and cuddled him a bit longer, not wanting to get up. I fed him, changed his diaper and then gave him his medicine.

After that, I played with Haneul a bit more, before teaching him how to walk. He was still scared to walk on his own, so he still needed my help.

He was just so cute!

It was only 11 AM, when Haneul got sleepy again, so he was taking a nap right now. I planned to take him to the park today, since it was pretty nice out and I wanted him to play a little bit with some other children. Plus, I had to work tomorrow again.

I took advantage of the fact that Haneul was taking a nap, so I had enough time to get ready. For some reason, I wanted to dress nice to feel good and maybe style my hair even. Who knows, maybe I will see some hot dads there.

When you become a parent, you start living for your kids, rather than yourself.

I got dressed and made a lunchbox for Haneul to eat at the park. I called Kyungsoo and Kai and asked them if they wanted to come along, but they had planned a date, which I was happy about. They helped me enough already.

Suddenly, I heard cries from my room, so I ran to my room to pick him up and cradle him.

"Shhh, baby. Papa is here." I kissed his head multiple times to calm him down. I wanted him to get used to not wearing his pacifier, since it was bad for his teeth, but sometimes I just couldn't help it. It calmed him down way faster.

I fed him a strawberry flavored yogurt and a banana, that I cut into tiny pieces, before getting him ready for the playground. He would be getting himself very dirty, so I changed him into older clothes.

"Don't you look adorable? I have the cutest baby in the entire world!" I booped his tiny nose, to which he giggled.

"PwaPwa! Nhhhoo!" He blabbered away. He hated when I kissed his nose, because he usually had to sneeze afterwards, since it tickled him so much.

"Are you excited to go out after a long time? We are gonna have so much fun!"

Haneul giggled away and played with his stuffed bunny, while I continued to pack his bag full of goodies.

~

"Haneul, baby, no. Don't eat that!"

Haneul really seemed to like eating sand....

He was too shy to play with other kids, so I sat down in the sand with him and played with him. I even build a small castle! I cherished these moments a lot, because I couldn't experience them when I was a kid.

"PwaPwa! I ewt!"

"I fed you an hour ago, baby. Are you hungry again?" I laughed, but my baby had other plans. He pointed towards the sand.