Chapter 28 (Date)

Hey babes! I'm back with another chapter!

ENJOY! 💃

Baekhyun's POV

"PaPa and Daddy will pick you up later, okay, Bub?" I kissed Haneul's chubby cheeks and he just giggled and nodded.

"Otay, PwaPwa." Kai grabbed him out of my hold and kissed his head.

"Be careful, okay, Hyunee? Call me when he treats you badly and I'll beat him up." I chuckled and shook my head. Kyungsoo was in the kitchen, preparing dinner already, but he also threatened to beat Chanyeol up if he acts up. As he should.

"I will, thank you guys. And make sure to bring Haneul to bed at 7PM, he tends to cry when it's bed time."

"Yeah, I know. Now leave and enjoy your date with your baby daddy." He winked at me.

"Alright, alright. I'm leaving. Thank you guys once again." I hugged him once again and kissed my son's head, before finally leaving.

Chanyeol already said his goodbye to Haneul and he was waiting outside for me. I always had a hard time leaving Haneul with the boys, even though I trusted them with my whole life. I guess it was just my "mother" instinct.

I sighed and walked towards Chanyeol, he looked hot like always.

"I thought you changed your mind..." He laughed.

"I hate saying goodbye to Haneul. I always feel awful."

"I know, baby. But the boys are like his second parents, so it's all good." I nodded and hugged him quickly, but he wouldn't let me go.

"You look beautiful, Baekhyun. So pretty." He whispered into my ear and then kissed my cheek.

"Thank you... You look good, too." I really wasn't wearing anything special, I just grabbed whatever I had inside my closet.

He, however, looked like a damn model. Also, why did he have to be so damn tall?

I really didn't want to do anything inappropriate on our first date, but now I wasn't so sure anymore.

And if I got fucked inside his Mercedes Benz, don't mind if I do....

Okay, stop, Baekhyun. The date hadn't even started yet.

"Baby, you coming?" I hope I was, later on.... Okay, NO!

"Uhm, yes. I'm c-coming."

He held the car door open for me, being all gentleman like, before also going in.

I wouldn't mind if he got inside me-

Okay, I really needed to stop these thoughts. I felt like a bitch in heat for gods sake.

"Since you threatened me into not doing anything fancy, I opted for a dinner in a nice restaurant. I hope you don't mind, babe." He was driving with one hand only, while his other hand was on my thigh and I really had trouble breathing at this point.

"Yes, sure. Of course I don't mind."

We drove for a couple more minutes, before we stopped Infront of a nice restaurant. I wasn't sure if my outfit was appropriate enough for it, but I didn't care at this point. I was ready to get dicked down by the end of the night, anyway.

~

"You look beautiful, Baekhyun." He looked at me fondly, while I silently chewed on my steak. I looked away, blushing, not knowing what to say.

"Thank you for giving me another chance, baby. I promise I won't fuck it up this time. You and Haneul are both too important to me."

"This is the only chance you'll get, Chanyeol. And I mean it. I've been through so much already, i just don't have it in me to go through it over again. My heart can't take it."

"I know and I really appreciate it. I promise you, from now on, I will do everything in me to protect you both."

"We don't need protection, we need love. That's all we need. We are not fragile, you know."

"I know, baby, i know."

"Okay, enough with that. How has work been? I barely know anything about your work life."

"It's been good. I'm gonna take some time out of work to focus on my two babies. You both are more important than anything else." I looked at him, wide eyes. Him, ditching work for us? Never!

What made him realize all that? Did he finally realize how much he had hurt me?

"I hope you won't lie to me this time, Chanyeol. I have faith and hope in us that we can work this all out-"

"As a family." He finished and I nodded.

"Right. I've been hurt way too much and I can take any more.

There were so many questions to be asked, but it wasn't the right timing right now. Which meant, that I had to wait a bit longer. Right now, I just wanted to enjoy our date.

A couple more minutes passed before the waitress came with our other orders, completely oblivious to the fact that Chanyeol and I were on a date.

Uhm, excuse me?

She kept winking at Chanyeol, while he only had eyes for me. As he should.

"Would you like anything else, Sir?" She asked Chanyeol, but not me.

"Let me ask my baby first- baby, do you want to eat or drink anything else?" I bit back my laugh at the look of her face.

"N-No, that's it."

"You can leave now, thank you." He straight up told her. She just nodded awkwardly and walked away.

"Was my baby jealous?" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Kinda rude of her to flirt with customers, don't you think?"

"Hm, maybe."

"You would know, considering you flirted with your 'maid'."

"Hey! Don't call yourself a maid, darling."

I rolled my eyes teasingly before finally eating my food.

~

A couple of hours passed and we finally made it out of the restaurant, but not before Chanyeol gave them a huge tip.

I genuinely had a good time and I finally felt happy after a long time. I just hoped that he was serious this time... I did have a good feeling about it.

"Okay, where to next? Do you want to grab a drink at the bar?"

"No, not really. Can we just... Go home, maybe?" I shyly asked.

I was definitely ready for dessert.

"That's fine with me, angel. I can take you home."

He probably didn't catch what I meant by that and I had to fight back a laugh.

We got inside the car and drove towards my small apartment, which we would have all to ourselves tonight.

And I couldn't wait.

"Thank you for trusting me, angel. I promise I won't fuck it up." I just nodded, biting my lip.

"It's okay, Chanyeol. As long as you won't lie to me again, it's fine." We were now in front of my apartment.

He went to kiss my forehead, but I just pulled him down for a kiss.

"We have the house all to ourselves tonight, so we better make good use of it." I whispered against his lips, causing him to let out a deep groan.

"Are you sure, love? I don't want to force-"

"I want it, okay? So you either take me or leave me now."

And with that, he grabbed my hips, causing me to jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

🔞

...........................

I promise to update the smut part either today or tomorrow, but probably today... 😉

Please let me know your thoughts, even though it was just a small filler chapter.

Thank you and i love you ❤️