Chapter 10 (You Are So Pretty)

Hey guys! I'm back with chapter 10!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up today, feeling really tired and stressed out. Haneul wasn't letting me sleep and to make matters worse, I had a dream about my parents. Or a flashback, shall I say. I woke up with tears streaming down my face and I had to cuddle Haneul, to calm myself down a little bit. I was afraid to get another panic attack, because I still had a trauma about my past.

Why couldn't I just forget about it? I had a new beginning, with my son, who I loved more than anything. I was slowly accepting myself for who I was. So why was my terrible past still haunting me?

I missed my parents. Especially my mother. I wish I had her to teach me things about being a parent. It was all still new to me and I was afraid of messing up. Even though I never received any love from them. I still missed and loved my parents more than anything.

I really thought that I was slowly becoming happy. I had my son and two best friends, that's all I really needed to be happy. But why was I still depressed?

Was it the feeling of feeling unwanted?

Was it the feeling of feeling so bothersome?

Was it the feeling of not being able to achieve anything in life?

Or was it the feeling of love that I had never felt before?

Sure, my friends loved me. But that wasn't the love I craved. I wanted to feel loved in a romantic way. Someone to hold and kiss whenever I wanted. Someone who loved me unconditionally. Someone who made love to me every night.

I sighed sadly. I wondered when that day would come. Probably never.

Sighing, I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. Haneul was still deep asleep, so I took the time to cook and clean the apartment, before heading to work.

~

"Heechul! Didn't I fucking tell you to postpone the damn meeting? I don't have time for that shit right now!"

I heard my boss yell from upstairs, causing me to flinch. What pissed him off now?

"If you don't want to get fired, you better listen to me." I could tell that he was really angry. But who was he talking to and why was he even angry?

"Does it look I fucking care if it's last minute? Cancel the fucking meeting, Heechul." I heard him yell, causing me to flinch. I hated yelling. What was so hard about being nice?

If he was at the company, he would surely have fired a couple of his employees...

"Mrs.Kim can fuck off for all I care. I'm a millionaire, in case they forgot. Canceling one business deal won't hurt me."

"Just do as I fucking said, Heechul. I'm getting really mad, now." Whoever refused to listen to him, was playing with fire.

"I'm busy tomorrow and won't be at the office. Don't call me." Tomorrow was Haneul's birthday party....

I stopped listening to his conversation and finished drying the dishes, before placing them in the cupboards.

Today was really tiring.

Haneul wouldn't let me sleep, because he was crying so much and now my boss was yelling the entire time, causing me to get a headache.

I had a crazy thing in mind, thinking about it. Should I or should I not do it?

I decided to just take a chance and just do it.

So I prepared a big platter of fruits, cutting it nicely. And also a refreshing cocktail, non alcoholic.