Chapter 15 (Phone Sex)

Hey babes, I'm back with another chapter!

ENJOY! 🔞

Baekhyun's POV

I was laying in my bed, with Haneul in my arms, who was deep asleep, when I suddenly remembered Loey's gift. I would have never expected him to buy me a gift for my birthday!

But he still did.

I slowly got up, without waking my baby up, before walking towards my closet. I took out the small gift bag and went to my table, opening it.

In there, was a brand new I phone 11 pro. He must have seen my broken phone and that's why he probably decided to gift me it. I was still shocked and couldn't believe my eyes. It was too expensive!

I had to call him and return the phone to him. I opened the box and saw, that everything was installed already.

But what shocked me the most, was the phone background. It was a picture of Loey, Haneul and I, which Kai took of us during Haneul's Birthday party. How did he even manage to install everything? He must have done it right after he bought it.

Not wanting to wake Haneul up, I walked into my bathroom and called Loey.

The phone Rang three times, before he picked up my call.

"Baekhyun?"

"H-Hi Loey, it's me, Baekhyun...."

Stupid me. He already called my name.

"I know, baby. What's up?"

"Nothing... I just-I don't know what to say."

I was making a complete fool out of myself, what the hell.

"Calm down, sweetheart. Did something happen? Is everything alright with my s- Haneul?"

Not even realizing what he said, I just nodded as if he could see me, before answering.

"Haneul is okay. He is sleeping right now."

"Okay. Good."

"Listen, Loey. I just wanted to tell you that I am going to return the phone to you."

"What phone?"

"The phone you gave me for my birthday."

"In your dreams, Baek. I gave it to you for a reason, now stop talking nonsense."

"It's too expensive, though! I can't take it."

"I can show you what you can definitely take if you don't stop talking right now." He said in a very deep tone, causing me to blush and my pants to tighten.

Oh....

"What? Cat got your tongue, baby?"

"N-No! I'm okay."

"Sure you are, baby boy."

"Loey... I have to go. Haneul is awake now." I lied, not wanting to embarras myself any longer.

"Put me on speaker, then. I wanna talk to him."

"No! He fell a-asleep again!"

God. Why me? He was just too smart.

"Baekhyun."

"Yes, Sir?" I hated how he made me feel so vulnerable. I just wanted to please him all the time.

"I don't like when you lie to me like that."

"I'm sorry..."

"You are lucky you are cute. Or else I would drive over there and pull you over my lap."