Chapter 13 (Kissing My Boss)

Hey babes! Another chapter is here for you and it's longer than usual!

Also, there will be Chanyeol's (Loey's) POV soon!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

"I won't let you ruin him, hyung. He is too nice to be played with."

I heard Sehun say to his brother. I didn't want to eavesdrop, heck, I didn't even know that he was here, but he was talking very loudly, so there wasn't a chance to ignore them.

"Me? Ruin Baekhyun? Why would you think that?"

Ruin me?

What was this all about?

I wanted nothing more than to just go in there and ask them about it.

Nothing bad was gonna happen to me, right? Haneul needs me!

"I'm serious. Collect yourself around him. He is a good person."

"Whatever, Sehun. Leave now, I have to work."

I decided to go in now and pretend like I didn't just hear them talk about ruining me.

"Oh hi, Sehun!" I acted like I was excited, when in reality I was scared more than anything right now.

"Baekhyun, hey. How are you?"

I let out a fake smile, "Good. You?"

He just nodded and smiled back.

"I proposed to Luhan yesterday." He let out the widest smile and I ran over to him to hug him.

"Wow! Congratulations to the both of you!" He smiled shyly and played with his ring.

I looked at my boss and saw him staring out the window, being deep in thoughts.

"Alright Sehun, you can leave now."

"Remember what I told you. Bye, Baekhyun. I'll see you soon." I nodded and smiled at him.

"Baekhyun."

"Yes, sir?"

"Come here." I looked at him, confused, but still went over to him.

"Come closer."

"Are you going to..."

"Am I going to what?"

"....Hurt me?" I whimpered.

I was a bit scared, because he looked so serious, even though I knew that that wasn't the case. I still couldn't help but feel scared.

"What? Why would I hurt you?"

"I-I don't know. I always get hurt."

I didn't know why, but my vulnerable side was showing right. I couldn't help it.

I was scared.

Scared of getting hurt again.

"By whom....?" I watched as his eyes darkened and I gulped hard.

He looked hot when he was angry...

"Uhm, I don't really want to talk about it, Sir. I'm s-sorry."

"Do not apologize. It's okay."

"Now come here." He added again and I swallowed hard, hesitant at first.

"O-Okay."

I was now in front of him. Our height difference being obvious. He was way taller and way more muscular than me.