Chapter 29 (steamy night)

Hey babes!

I promised you a double update, so here it is!

WARNING: 🔞🔞🔞

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

I had my legs wrapped around his waist, while he carried us towards the couch and his lips never left mine.

To say we were both rock hard, was an understatement.

He continued to kiss down my neck, creating small hickeys, before kissing my lips again.

"Chanyeol..." I whined against his mouth, grinding my lower body against his.

"Fuck, baby. Your lips are just addicting." I pulled away from his lips and looked him deep in the eyes, while biting my lip. I knew how seductive I must have looked, that's why I did it in the first place.

"Don't- Don't look at me like that."

"Like what, hm?"

"Like that." He emphasized.

"Or else what?"

"You will see."

I continued to provoke him.

"Tell me, Chanyeol. What will you do to my pretty body?" His eyes darkened even more, so I wrapped my legs even tighter around his waist. He had his hands on my ass, squeezing it tight.

"Or else I'll fuck you right there against the couch until you see stars." He huskily whispered into my ear.

"D-Do it, Channie. Fuck me." I moaned out.

And with that, he threw me on the couch, before going on top of me.

"Do you still want it?"

I nodded and just wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss.

"More than anything."

We continued to kiss for a while, our lips now swollen at this point. And as time passed by, we quickly got rid of our clothes, too.

I was now sitting on his lap, stark naked, while grinding against his exposed cock.

"Fuuuuuck, Baekhyun. I can't wait until I'm inside you." He kissed my neck, before his hands went down towards my butt, giving it a light slap.

I moaned out his name, making him spank me again.

"A-Again, please."

"Does my princess have a pain kink?" He huskily asked, causing me to let out a high pitched moan.

"Just d-do it." He spanked my ass a couple more times, until it became a deep shade of red.

He pulled away from my lips, before placing his pointer finger against my mouth, silently telling me to suck on it. And I did, while holding eye contact. I hollowed my cheeks, letting out a small moan.

"Can I suck your cock first, before you finger me?" I begged.

"Fuck, baby. You will definitely be the death of me." I loved being praised, it was a secret kink of mine.

I got up from his lap, before kneeling down before him.

I still couldn't believe how big his cock was, I wanted to suck on it more than anything right now.

I gently wrapped my hand around his length and started going up and down slowly. My hand was small, but it still drove him crazy.

I looked up at him, biting my bottom lip, while stroking his cock.