Chapter 14 (Please, Daddy)

Hey there babes!

I'm back with another chapter! I know, it's been a long time, but I've been crazy busy with work :(

Anyway....

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

"We still want you to be careful, okay?" Kyungsoo said. I was currently sitting in a cafe with Kyungsoo, Kai and Haneul. Of course, the topic we were talking about was about my boss and I. They just couldn't let it go, which I definitely understood. They were just looking out for me, but I was getting a little tired of hearing it.

"I know, guys. But I promise you, nothing else is happening between us besides sharing a kiss here and there."

I tried to convince myself. We had been kissing a lot, actually. And I always found myself blushing around him, when I caught him staring at me. I could tell that Haneul was also missing Loey like crazy, he had been asking for DaDa a lot recently, which broke my heart. I did have butterflies in my stomach, whenever Loey got close to me, holding and kissing me gently, but I forced those feelings away, convincing myself that it wasn't anything serious.

"That doesn't sound so convincing. I saw him drive you home after work, Baek. And he also kissed you goodbye."

"Kaiiiiiiii. Don't mention it anymore. I promise, it's not that deep." I whined and hid my face in Haneul's neck.

"Whatever, Hyunee. You know what's best for you."

~

🔞🔞🔞

"S-Sir, we have to stop." I whined against his lips.

I went to his office to bring him coffee with an innocent mind, when he pulled me into his lap and kissed me hard.

"I can't help it, you are just so irresistible. Fuck, you are so pretty."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back just as hard, not getting enough off of him.

I could also tell, that he was hard. Very hard. And he was also very big.

"Your skin is so soft, baby. So smooth. Makes me want to kiss every inch of your body."

"Sir... We have to stop." I begged him, while thinking of him fucking me into the couch all day long.

I wanted him so bad.

But I also knew that it was wrong of me to think like that. He was my boss, we had to be professional here.

Yet, I couldn't seem to stop.

"Why? Don't tell me you don't want it like I do?" He smirked against my neck, causing me to shudder.

I let out a whine and exposed my neck more to him, wanting him to mark every inch of my body.

Though I found it a bit weird as to why he was suddenly lusting after me.

I pushed that thought away and enjoyed the way he was taking care of my body right now. And maybe it was just the company I was craving after so many years of failed relationships.

"Fuck, I w-want it. I want it so bad."

"What do you want me to do, hm, baby?"

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him down to kiss me.

"I want you to spread my hole and fuck me until I can't take it anymore."

I didn't know where the sudden boost of confidence came from, but I was so turned on at this point that I didn't even care.