Chapter 11 (I'm DaDa)

Hey babes, I'm back with another chapter!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

"Happy birthday, my precious angel. I can't believe you are one year old now." I told my baby and kissed his cute button nose.

"PwaPwa, mwah!" He kissed my cheek sloppily and giggled.

"Are you excited to meet some new people, Haneul-ah?" I rubbed my nose against his and held him close to my chest.

Kai and Kyungsoo were also here to help me decorate the house and cook a lot of food. They had also invited some of their friends, so Haneul would have the most amazing birthday ever. And I was so thankful for that.

I was a bit nervous about Loey coming, though.

Why did he even want to come?

He was a cold hearted type of guy.

But who knows.

Maybe he really was different person outside of work.

"Come on, baby. Let's get some food inside your tummy, so I can give you a bath."

I picked him up and went to the kitchen with him to feed him.

"Happy birthday, angel!" His uncles greeted him and showered him with kisses. I loved the bond they had with my son, it was so endearing to watch.

"The apartment looks great by the way. Thank you so much for helping me."

"Anything for you, Baekhyun. Come on, babe. Let your papa get ready, okay?" They both took Haneul to give him a bath, so I could get ready in peace without a baby clinging to my leg.

I was a bit embarrassed of my small apartment and I didn't even know if it would fit all of those people in. We would be 10 people plus my baby.

I was excited to meet Kai's and Kyungsoo's friends, but also nervous. I wasn't a social butterfly, but more shy.

When I thought I looked presentable enough, I walked out of my room and joined the others in the living room.

~

Dingggggg

They are here! Oh gosh, I was feeling so nervous right now!

What if they didn't like me?

Okay, calm down, Baekhyun. Don't ruin your baby's birthday party by feeling self conscious.

It was my boss, Loey. I shyly bowed and avoided eye contact.

"Hello, Baekhyun." He greeted me.

"H-Hello, Sir. Come on in."

I walked him to the living room, where Haneul was playing with some balloons.

"Thank you for coming." He just nodded and knelt down to Haneul, stroking his cheek.

I almost didn't recognize that man right now. Where was the cold hearted Park Loey?

"Happy birthday, little cutie." Haneul was giggling away and holding onto my boss, causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach.

It looked so precious. My heart was melting.

"Do you like your gift, little one?" He had given Haneul a giant teddy bear, to which he squealed at and hugged it close.

"Mwah!"