Chapter 22 (The Truth Part 2)

Hey babes!

I'm finally back with another chapter!

ENJOY! 💕

Baekhyun's POV

I felt so devastated, so betrayed. All this time, that Loey, or Chanyeol rather had been in our lifes... He had been lying to me the entire time. How could he? How long had he known it for? How could he do this to my, our son?

I had so many questions swimming around in my head, that I just couldn't think straight. Why didn't he just tell me? It would have made things so much easier.

Did he think I was going to ripp his head off? No! Surely not. He was Haneul's dad, of course he deserved to be in his life.

Suddenly, I was disappointed in myself for not recognizing him. Sure, he seemed oddly familiar to me in many aspects, yet I didn't think that far ahead. Haneul looked a lot like Chanyeol, if I thought about it now.

The boys were taking care of Haneul, while I was in my living room with my baby daddy. I didn't dare look in his eyes, feeling too hurt.

Was he using me to get closer to Haneul or did he really mean it when he told me that I was special? I didn't know what to believe anymore....

"Baby... Please look at me."

"Don't.... Don't call me that."

"Are you going to ignore me like that forever?"

"I'll try to." I knew I was somewhat childish, but I really didn't care. I didn't want him to feel like he could play me over and over again.

"Baekhyun, please. Don't do this now. There is a child involved."

"Oh, really, Mr.Einstein? Now you think about Haneul? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No need to raise your voice at me."

"You deserve to be slapped right across your dumb face, Chanyeol. Have you forgotten all the times you had raised your voice at me?"

"Can we please talk it out like adults? I don't want to argue with you, Baekhyun."

"I'm so angry right now. How could you do this to Haneul? He calls you DaDa for fucks sake! Don't you feel sorry for your own baby?"

Angry tears were streaming down my face, when I thought about Haneul. Chanyeol made him so happy, there was no denying that.

"Trust me, I really wanted to tell you."

"Then why didn't you? Why didn't you man up and just tell me? I fucking told you the name, YOUR NAME, when you asked me about Haneul's other dad and you still lied to my face? How could you?" My voice broke at the last sentence, feeling too hurt to say anything else.

"Baby, please don't cry... Trust me I really did want to tell you, I just didn't know how."

"All this time I let you touch me, I let you spend time with your own son, without actually knowing it was your son. I feel like such a fool. Did you want to fuck me again, so you could tell me? Did you want to knock me up again and get me pregnant so I could find out? Tell me, Chanyeol. I want the whole truth or I'll be damned." I let all my emotions out, not being able to hold it in anymore.

I could hear Haneul's cries from the other room so I went in there and grabbed him.

"I really did want to tell you, I just didn't know how. The timing just wasn't right."

"Look at him, Chanyeol. He is your baby, your son. He looks just like you. How could you want to stay away from him? Just, how?"

"DaDa!" Haneul giggled, wanting to be held by him, but I refused.