Chapter 30 (I love you)

Hey babes!

I know... Finally a new chapter :(

There has been a lot going on with my health and I needed to focus on getting better, that's why it took me so long to find the strength to come back and write. But now I am back! I'll try to finish this book as fast as possible so I can start a new one!

Thank you for your patience ❤️

Anyway......

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

2 months later....

Things had been going quite well for us. Chanyeol and I had been spending a lot of time together alone, with our son of course and to say I'd fallen even more deeply in love with him was an understatement.

There were moments where I could tell that he was not sure on how to act towards me and he wasn't that good at "reading me" I guess, but I was still very happy with him. He tried his best and that's what mattered the most to me.

Haneul loved him to pieces and for me, that was everything. They were finally able to form a father-son bond and I couldn't be happier. He would be growing up knowing and loving both of his parents, rather than just 1/2.

And we both made sure to shower him with all the love that was within us and who knew... Maybe one day in the far future, we would try for another baby.

That is if everything worked out between us of course....

"Honey, pass me my phone please." He suddenly asked me, bringing me back to reality. I passed it to him and sat on his lap.

"Do you have to go to work?" I asked, pouting, not wanting him to go.

"I do, baby. But I'll be back before you know it."

I sighed and nodded. I was really bored at home and couldn't wait until I found a new job.

"I need to start looking for a job, too."

"Why?"

"Just because..."

"We have enough money, Baekhyun."

"You have enough money. And also, I get so bored at home. And Haneul is getting older too, i can't just sit at home all day and do nothing." I took care of our baby and the household, but still.

It was lonely.

"Baekhyun, you know I have more than enough money for all three of us."

"It's not about the money, Chanyeol. I'm just saying... It gets boring after a while. I do the same things every day. It's like I have no routine."

"I don't want you to work, though." He said, looking a little bit pissed for some reason.

"What, why? That's dumb, Chanyeol."

"Just because. You don't have to work. We are already millionaires, so there is no need for you to earn money."

I got a bit angry after he said that. Did he really think I was after his money?

"Chanyeol, no. I'm not gonna sit here all day, while you work your ass off. I don't want to depend on anyone for money."

"Who am I? Aren't I your boyfriend? I'm not just anyone, baby. I want to take care of you and spoil you rotten, okay?"

"Thank you, Channie. I appreciate it, but still. I'm not someone who likes to be lazy so just respect my decision, please."

I leaned closer to him and pecked his lips lightly, still feeling a little bit shy even though he had fucked me senseless not too long ago. I blushed at the though.

Not right now, Baekhyun.

"Alright, baby. If that's what you want...."

I just nodded and cuddled closer to him, enjoying the last few minutes I had with him until he had to leave for work.

"Thank you, Channie."

"Look at me, angel."

I looked up at him and he suddenly cupped my cheeks with his big hands, leaning down to kiss me gently. I hummed into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck, feeling myself get hotter.

"I'm obsessed with you, Baekhyun. You don't know how whipped I am for you." I blushed at his words and didn't know how to reply to that. So I kissed him again instead.

"You make me so happy." I whispered.

"I feel myself changing because of you and Haneul and it is the good kind of change. You both make me want to become a better person and I thank you for that. I hurt a lot of people in my life because of my behavior and it's kinda ironic that we are together. It's like we are the beauty and the beast." I giggled against his lips and sighed.

I hope everything worked out between us. I was so deeply in love with him that it hurt. And I deserved to be happy.

"It's a good thing, right...? Haneul needs you. I need you..." I told him.

We were such a perfect little family.

"I need you both more than anything, Baby. You have no idea and I'm gonna do everything to keep you both happy. I can be an asshole at times, but please know that it is never my intention to hurt you. You both are quite literally my life."

His eyes were a bit glassy and filled with tears, so I kissed them away for him. My heart hurt hearing him say that.

I was still not used to him talking so sweetly to me, because a lot of his words and promises used to be lies, so I was still a little bit hesitant. I got hurt way too many times, so I had built a wall around me, that slowly crumbled down because of Chanyeol.

"Did you think about what I had asked you yesterday?" He added.

"Yes....." We laid in bed yesterday and he had suddenly asked us to move in with him.

"And? What do you say?"

"We would love to move in with you, but.... I'm scared, Channie."

"Scared of what, angel?"

"Scared of getting hurt again. I'm scared that this is all just a nice dream and I suddenly might wake up from it." I admitted, feeling my heart get tighter.

I guess you could call it trauma.

"Baby.... I know I fucked up many times, but please know that I mean it. You and Haneul both mean the world to me, I hope you understand that. And I will get you the moon and the stars if I have to if it means that you will finally believe me."

He said, pressing his forehead against mine. I sighed deeply and pecked his cheek gently.

"I believe you.... It's just- I got hurt so many times in the past and not only by you."

"I know, baby, I know. From now on, the only tears you will cry are tears of happiness and nothing else." I laughed lightly and kissed his lips.

I just couldn't get enough of him.

"I...." He started.

I looked up at him with glassy eyes.

"Hm...?"

"I love you, Baekhyun. God- I love you so much." My eyes widened in shock, not believing what I just heard.

"You.... You l-love me?"

"More than anything. More than you will ever know." He kissed my forehead gently and I found myself melting, pressing my lips against his.

"I love you too, Channie. So much." His lips met mine in a gentle kiss once again, that was filled with so much love and happiness.

........................

Cute little filler chapter! I will update again some time this week :)

Thank you for reading and for your patience! It means the world to me! ❤️

Sending so much love your way ❤️❤️❤️