Chapter 17 (Leaving... )

Hey babes!

Told y'all I would do a double update! 😉

BTW, where are you guys from?

Germany! 🙋‍♀️🇩🇪

Baekhyun's POV

I laid on Loey's couch, watching him and my son interact with each other, causing me to smile widely.

Normally, Haneul wasn't like that. He was shy around people he newly met. Those two had a strong bond already, which was weird for me.

I often had to remind myself, that Loey was my boss. So why did he act like Haneul was his son?

It just didn't make sense to me.

Sometimes he would ignore me and sometimes he literally jumped my bones.

That man was just something else.

No matter how many times I reminded myself that Loey was my boss, I couldn't help but melt the minute he touched me. I was scared that I was gonna fall for him if I didn't stop whatever that was between us.

But I just couldn't.

I was so captivated by him.

"PwaPwa!"

I turned around and saw that Haneul's drool was covering Loey's whole chest, causing me to giggle.

"Yes, baby?"

He whined, because he wanted to be held by me, so I grabbed him out of Loey's hold.

"His diaper is probably full." I giggled quietly, watching Loey stand up.

He came back a minute later, carrying a fresh pair of diapers, some wipes and baby powder.

"Thank you." I blushed, to which he just smirked.

"No problem, princess."

"Pwinchess?" I looked down at my son and laughed fondly.

"Yes, baby, princess."

We stayed quiet for a couple of minutes, before Loey walked over to us.

"Give me a kiss." He sort of demanded and I leaned in slowly, kissing his soft lips.

He had the softest lips I've ever kissed.

"Ewwwwww!"

"You taste good, babe. Like vanilla."

"Seems like Haneul isn't so fond of us." Loey placed his hand on my neck and pulled me closer towards his chest, with Haneul in my lap.

I sighed.

This felt so right.

Like it was meant to be.

Like we were meant to be....

"What are you thinking about, pretty?" I was so deep in thoughts that I barely heard Loey talking to me.

"Uhm, it's nothing. Just a bit tired. Today was exhausting and Haneul also kept me awake all night."

"Are you sure it's nothing?" I just nodded and sighed.

What was this weird feeling in my chest?

"PwaPwa!"

"Yes, baby?"

"Mwah!" He pouted his lips at me and I laughed fondly, kissing his chubby cheeks. It was crazy how he could sense whenever I felt down.