Chapter 16 (Chanyeol's POV)

Hey babes!

I'm back with another chapter!

And it's Chanyeol's (Loey's) POV!

ENJOY!

Chanyeol's POV

For some reason I couldn't concentrate on work right now, too many things were going through my mind right now. I had finally closure, that Haneul really was my son, even though I definitely knew it when I saw him for the first time.

He looked exactly like me.

And Baekhyun.

Oh, pretty Baekhyun.

I felt bad, with not telling him. He didn't even know that I was his baby Daddy, even though he knew the name of me.

Well, Sehun did introduce me as Loey, which my parents used to call me all the time.

I knew, I was a somewhat cold hearted person and no one could really please me.

But one thing was for sure.

I was going to be a good father to Haneul.

But, I didn't know how to tell Baekhyun. He was probably going to be really mad at me if he found out.

I was taking advantage of him, I knew that. But I just wanted to get close to my son. That's it.

I was simply having a bit of fun with Baekhyun, nothing more and I could tell that he wanted it, too.

I wasn't the type of man, who fell in love or even dated people. Sure, I could have a one night stand here and there, but that was it.

Love was overrated, anyway.

It's not like it was gonna last forever, that's why I didn't see a point in it.

My brother, Sehun, had also been bothering me a lot. He hated how I treated Baekhyun, which I didn't get.

I simply had some fun with him and so did he.

~

"Chanyeol, are you fucking kidding me? What the hell is wrong with you!" Sehun yelled.

"Calm down, Sehun. Don't talk to me that way."

"Hyung, seriously."

"Sehun, mind your own business."

"No! Unlike you, I actually care for Baekhyun! Don't you care that you are hurting him?" I heard my little brother try to lecture me and honestly, I was getting annoyed with him.

"How am I hurting him, when he doesn't even know about it? We are having a little bit of fun, there is nothing wrong with that."

"Chanyeol. You are his baby daddy. Don't you think he deserves to know that?"

"It's his fault for not recognizing me. I recognized him immediately."

"Are you even listening to yourself? All you talk is bullshit!" Why did Sehun try to make Baekhyun seem like an angel? He wasn't!

"Sehun, it's none of your business. Now leave me alone and go play with your boyfriend."

"Well then you go ahead and start being a good father!"

Ouch. That hurt.

"Stop fucking talking, Sehun."

"No! Be there for both of them. Haneul needs his other daddy as much as Baekhyun needs your support."