Chapter 3 (Pregnant? Pregnant!)

Hey babes!

Here is another chapter for you guys!

ENJOY 💞

Baekhyun's POV

It's been a week since Jongin gave me Sehun's number and I was still debating on whether I should text him about the job offer or not. It did sound like a good chance for me, but what if they didn't choose me? I would still have to work the shitty job that I was working now.

But I guess it was still worth a shot.

Haneul was currently taking a nap and I was taking the time to clean up our tiny apartment and catch up on some paperwork.

The bills were due soon, but I still had like two weeks until I got my paycheck. Haneul had been sick these past couple of days, so he needed my extra care and I just couldn't bring it over my heart to leave him with the boys, while he was sick and needing his Papa. So I stayed home and therefore had to cancel work for this week, which meant even less money. Also, I had to buy him his medicine and pay for the medical bill. So I was worried, that I wouldn't be able to pay the rest of our bills.

I had some money saved, thankfully, so I would have to go to the bank and get it. It wasn't much, but enough to at least help pay the bills.

I sighed and laid down on the couch. Everything was getting too much for me. But I had to go through it, it only made me stronger. And hopefully, I would have a new and better paying job soon.

So I decided to grab my phone and just text Sehun. Why not risk it?

Hello, Sehun.

This is Byun Baekhyun, Jongin's friend. Jongin told me about the job you guys were offering and I would like to apply for it, if the offer is still up. I'm really ambitious and would really like to work for you guys.

Please let me know more about the details. Thank you!

Byun Baekhyun

I pressed sent and sighed once again.

And now we wait.

~

"Haneul, don't do that, baby. You'll hurt yourself." I scolded my son, as he tried to nibble his bare foot.

We were both sitting on the floor, on a blanket, while I tried to teach him how to walk. He was making progress, but he was still scared.

"Pwa..." He pointed at his tummy, which meant that he was hungry.

I giggled and picked him up, kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Come on, baby. Papa is gonna give you a banana yogurt." I put him in his baby chair and began feeding him, my mind drifting off elsewhere.

Kyungsoo and Jongin were coming over right now, it was a good thing that they had a key to my apartment.

"Uncle Soo and Uncle Kai are coming over. Are you excited, lovely?"

"YAY!" He put his small fists into the air, cheering, causing him to knock over the spoon full of yogurt.

"Oh, baby. Aren't you excited?" I laughed and got a new spoon.

"Look at you, all messy."

I heard the doorbell ring and a moment later the two boys came in.

"Hey there, boys."

"Hey, guys. Thank you for coming. I was getting a bit lonely over here." I chuckled.

Seriously, I really don't know what I would do without them. I remember when I was the most depressed, it was the moment that I found out about my pregnancy.

Flashback

"Okay, Baek. Take a deep breath and focus on your breathing. Everything will be alright."

I was so scared. I had been feeling very sick the past two weeks and I kept throwing up. And since I knew I was able to carry babies, I was certain that I had gotten pregnant from a one night stand. But I didn't want to believe it.

I decided to follow Kyungsoo's order and did as I was told. I was shaking so hard, because I was so scared. I had recently graduated from college with a GPA of 4.0 and now I was pregnant. And it was all because of a one night stand. We had gone out to celebrate, because I had just graduated from college and now look what it led me to. Pregnant!

"I-I can't be p-pregnant. I just c-cant! I don't even have money to provide for myself, let alone a baby!" I sobbed.

Jongin was rubbing my back, while comforting me. I felt like dying.

"Come on, deep breaths, Baekhunnie. You know that we will always be here for you. Financially, too."

I cried even harder, knowing that I was troubling my best friends.

"Who is gonna teach me about babies?! My own mother abandoned me! I'm going to be such a bad parent, oh my God."

"Hey, don't say that. There are plenty of classes out there, and we will attend them with you, too."

"I don't even know the baby's father! All I know is that he is called Chanyeol? I don't even k-know!" I cried. My whole face was red and I was a sobbing mess.

"We'll figure it out, Baek. Just know that you are not alone. You'll have two supporting uncles for your baby."

"I'm such a bother, gosh. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with me, guys."

"Hey, shut it. Don't say that. We are so excited for you, to be honest. Babies are a gift from God."

Kai was right. And once I saw the first ultrasound of my baby, I instantly fell in love.

End of flashback.

I looked at my baby, fondly. Time really flew by fast. I picked him up and showered his tiny face with kisses.

"I'm so happy to have you, baby. I really don't know what I would do without you."

He giggled and grabbed my chubby cheeks, playing with it.

"You are a really good father, Baekhyun. Don't ever doubt that." Kyungsoo said and I nodded, thanking him.

"Everything I do is for him. He really is my world."

"Have you texted Sehun about the job offer?"

"I did. He hasn't replied, yet."

"Dont worry, he will. I told him a little bit about your situation and he was willing to help you, so I'm pretty sure that you will get the job."

"Thank you, Jongin-ah. I really hope so..."

...........................

This is where it is gonna get more interesting, so stay tuned!

Please leave me some feedback, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you, babes.

Annyeong!