Chapter 19 (Am I Enough?)

Hey babes!

I'm back with another chapter! Double update, because I have the day off of work! 😊

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

I was dreading being here right now. Loey had been screaming the entire time and every time he looked at me, he gave me a disgusted look, which actually hurt me so badly.

What did I do to him? Why couldn't he just take a no?

"Make sure you iron my suit well, Mr.Byun. Not like last time when it was even more wrinkly than before." He coldly said and walked away.

Mr.Byun, really?

I sighed and got back to ironing his clothes. If I didn't need the money so badly, I would have quit immediately.

I haven't talked to him since I got here, which was three hours ago. I just listened to him, while doing all the chores.

Needless to say, my back hurt like a bitch.

Once I had ironed all of his clothes, I hung them up neatly, making sure they weren't going to get wrinkly. I had to go on a chair, because I couldn't quite reach all the way up there in his closet. It was just gigantic.

I went down and saw my boss leaning against the counter, drinking a cup of coffee.

"Uhm, I'm going out for lunch now, Sir." I told him quietly and put on my thin jacket. It was actually freezing out and I didn't want to leave his warm house at all.

"Why, can't you just have your lunch here?" I shook my head shyly and put on my shoes.

"I don't really want to eat here."

"Why? Are you scared of me?"

Not gonna lie, I kinda was. He had been in a pissy mood all day and I could tell that my presence pissed him off even more.

I was simply doing him a favor.

"No..."

"Are you meeting someone?"

"Uhm, yes."

"Who are you going to meet?"

What was up with him and all these questions? It almost sounded like he cared about me... Who was I kidding?

He didn't care about anyone, but himself.

"Sehun."

I saw him let out a dark chuckle, rolling his eyes.

"Of course you are. What are you guys now, best friends or fuckbuddies?"

"Just f-friends..." I wanted to yell at him, but no words seemed to get out. I was hurting so badly and didn't know what to do.

I felt trapped.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Sehun always wanted the spotlight and he always made me out to be the bad guy, when I wasn't."

Why was Loey lying? I knew how manipulative he could be. He clearly made it clear that he was a cold hearted person and he was a selfish man.

"Can I please just leave, my break time is running out..." I let out quietly, not wanting him to manipulate me even more.

I was pretty naive sometimes and always saw the good side in people, which most of the time wasn't so good.

"Not until you tell me the truth."

"What truth?"

"Are you dating my brother now?"

"S-Sir, no. We are just friends. He is engaged to Luhan."

"I didn't know you could be that desperate, Baekhyun."

"I don't know what you mean..."

"You are so quick to spread your legs for anyone, aren't you? With a snap of their fingers and boom! Legs are spread!"

I looked away, tears were brimming my eyes. I really didn't know why he said all those things. Did he mean them or did he only want to provoke me on purpose?

"Aw, what now, huh? Are you going to tell Sehun? Go ahead. Pathetic."

"Why are saying all that stuff? It hurts... Please stop that." I sniffed out and looked away.

"Stop crying, you cry baby. It's not like I'm lying to you."

"That's not true! How can you say that!"

"Ha, don't act innocent here now. You are the worst, Baekhyun. No wonder your baby daddy didn't want to have anything to do with you."

And with that, I grabbed my things and ran out of his house in the pouring rain, sobbing all the way home. I didn't want to cancel on Sehun, but I did. I felt so hurt, that I just wanted to be alone.

~

"Am I really such a bad person, Haneul? Is Papa not good enough?" He looked at me with his Bambi eyes, causing me to cry even more.

"Papa, mwah." I kissed his chubby cheeks and held him even closer to my chest. He could probably tell that I was sad.

"Maybe Loey is right. Maybe I really need to become a better person to be treated nicely."

"Do you think I'm loveable, baby? Do you think there is a man out there, who is really going to love and cherish me for who I am one day?" I kept babbling to my one year old son, who kept staring at me with his wide eyes.

"It almost sounds to good to be true, huh? Maybe I shouldn't watch those love movies all the time."

Pathetic, he called me.

Was I really pathetic for being who I am?

I was just a young man, with big dreams. I always saw the positive side in everything. But Loey managed to bring me down.

Congratulations to him.

"Maybe that's why my parents abandoned me. I just wasn't good enough for them, was I? I couldn't be the son they could be proud of..."

I rambled on, sighing.

"I promise to love you unconditionally, Haneul. I promise to work my ass of to provide you with the things you need and more. You are the only purpose I have in life right now, baby."

I loved Kai and Kyungsoo with everything I had, but i felt like I was bothering them. They kept asking me questions when I picked Haneul up, but I still brushed them off, not wanting to talk about my boss bullying me.

"Papa, wuv yew."

"I love you too, Haneul. With all of my heart." I hugged him tight and cried even more.

Was I really that bad to deserve all this? But I never hurt anybody! I never skipped school, I always ate my vegetables as a kid!

I kept crying for the rest of the day, not caring that I didn't even finish work. And finally fell asleep.

One thing was for sure.

I had to quit my job.

.......................

Quick filler chapter!

I feel so bad for my baby Baekhyun! 😭

Please leave me some comments ❤️