Chapter 6 (First Day At Work)

Hey babes!

I'm back with another chapter!

ENJOY! 💞

Baekhyun's POV

"Haneul, baby. Papa has to leave for work." I kissed his tiny nose, to which he yawned.

"Aw, are you tired, baby?" I took him in my arms and swayed us back and forth until he fell asleep.

Kai and Kyungsoo were on their way here, so they would be taking care of my baby. I wanted to hire a nanny for Haneul, but I needed to wait and see if the job was suitable for me. Even though I was okay with anything at this point.

I heard the door open and greeted my friends.

"Oh, the cutie was tired, huh?" Kai giggled and I noticed Kyungsoo staring at Kai fondly. He looked at me and whispered it's time, while pointing towards his left ring finger. My eyes widened in shock and I let out a wide smile and nodded.

"Alright, Baekhyun. You better leave now, before you are late for work."

I thanked the boys and kissed my baby's head, before leaving with a heavy heart. I hated leaving Haneul, but I knew I could trust the boys.

I made sure to dress extra nicely, before leaving for work. I would meet Sehun at his brother's house.

I got into my crappy car and drove towards the address that Sehun sent me. As I got closer to my destination, I realized how much wealthier the surroundings became. Of course, both Sehun and his brother were filthy rich. The would never live in a poor neighborhood like me.

Once I arrived, I got out of my car and fixed my clothes/appearance. I was not sure if I was going to meet my boss there, I only knew that Sehun was  going to be there, so I wasn't as anxious as before.

What was I supposed to do now? Ring the doorbell or call Sehun first?

I was standing in front of the big gate that belonged to Mr.Park's mansion. Not gonna lie, it all seemed to be a bit intimidating to me, but I couldn't back out now. I needed the job. I was willing to do anything at this point.

Not wanting to be late, I decided to just ring the door bell. There was even a bodyguard a few feet away from me, which made everything even more intimidating.

"Park." A voice that I didn't recognize, said.

"Uhm, hello. This is Byun Baekhyun, I'm here for-" And before I could even finish what I wanted to say, the gate immediately opened.

I walked, until I reached the stairs, that had a small fountain beside it. I looked up to the huge mansion, not knowing where to walk to next.

"Baekhyun!" Thank God, Sehun was there to greet me. Or else I would have gotten lost.

"Sehun, hey! I thought I was going the wrong way. Everything is so big here!"

He burst out laughing at that and I didnt know why.

"I guess... Come on, let's go in."

He led me towards the mansion. I was so shocked by everything, not used to seeing anything like that before. And I was supposed to take care of that? Yeah, right. I would mess everything up.

He showed me around the house and what shocked me the most, was, that I would be having my own room to rest in after work! Like, what? I was scared to touch anything, scared that I would break it. Everything was just so expensive!

"Do you have any questions, Baekhyun?"

I shook my head. I was still so amazed by everything.

"No, I don't. I don't wanna be mean, Sehun, but where is my... Boss? Shouldn't he introduce himself to me?" I wondered.

"Uhm, yeah. He is in a meeting right now, upstairs, that's why I am here instead."

I could definitely see, that there was something else to it, but I let it go.

"Uhm, okay. I don't mind it, but I was just wondering."

"Sehun-ah! Who was at the door?" I suddenly heard a deep voice yell, causing me to freeze.

"Hyung, come down here!"

(A/N: Hyung means older brother in Korean...)

"Sehun, just tell me. Why do I have to come downstairs?" The man yelled back, but I could still hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Hyung, this is Byun Baekhyun. Your new assistant, shall I say?" Sehun looked at me and gave me small smile. I smiled back, but looked down, still feeling very shy.

But then I decided to look up. In front of me stood a tall man, around the age of 25 to 28. He had blond hair and looked very handsome. Very very handsome actually. I immediately looked away, not wanting to get caught creeping.

"You mean the new maid?"

"Hyung..."

"Hm, why can't you talk to me? Don't you think it's rude not to introduce yourself to your new boss?"

"Drop it, Hyung. Baekhyun-ah is very shy, so be nice to him."

"Uhm, I'm s-sorry, sir." I just mumbled, blushing, not knowing what else to say.

"Sehun, tell Baekhyun what he has to do. I have to go."

The only good thing about that rude man was, that he was hot. But that was it.

And I had to work for that man? Gosh, I really didn't know if I was going to survive that.

"Hyung, wait! You are being too much right now. What has gotten into you?"
Sehun yelled, but he was already out the door.

"I'm so sorry, Baekhyun. I don't know what has gotten into my brother."

"It's okay. Is he usually like that?"

"Uhm, I don't want to scare you, but yes, he is. But don't worry. You won't be seeing him that often, anyway."

I just nodded and looked around.

Sehun led me to the living room, where he told me a bit more about the work that I had to do. We ate some cookies and got along really well. I knew, that if I had a problem, I could always just tell Sehun. We went through my contract again and talked everything through.

He definitely wasn't like his brother, at all.

"You have my phone number, Baehyun-ah. Just call me if he is being too much or too rude, alright?" I nodded and finished my cookie.

I called my friends to see what my baby was doing and then got back to the living room.

"Alright. I have to leave now, unfortunately. Remember what I said, okay? Don't worry."

I nodded and waved, getting ready to clean the living room. I didn't really know where to start, because everything looked incredibly clean already. I decided to start folding the clothes that were thrown over the couch. Thankfully, they were clean.

I could already tell, that it was definitely going to be interesting working for Park Loey...

...............................

I hope you liked this chapter!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments!

Annyeong! ❤️