Chapter 4 (meeting Sehun)

Hey there!

I'm back with chapter 4, I hope you guys like it!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

Hello Baekhyun,

I went through your resumé with Kai and I have a good feeling about you. He also told me everything about you. I, or my brother, don't have a problem with it. How about you meet me tomorrow morning for coffee? I'll send you more details later on.

Let me know if you are still interested!

~ Park Sehun

I looked at my phone in shock. It really seemed like I would have a new job soon! Gosh, I was so happy! And it was all thanks to my best friends.

"Haneul-ah! Papa has a new job! Papa will be able to buy more things for you, baby." I squealed and picked him up, kissing his chubby cheeks. He just giggled and looked at me, confused.

"I have to pick out the best outfit I have, I need to impress Sehun. And his brother? I don't know anymore, my head is so full right now." I talked to my baby, not making a lot of sense.

I picked Haneul up and went to my room, putting him on the bed afterwards. I really wanted the boys to come over, but they were working right now, so I didn't want to bother them.

I put Haneul on my bed safely and walked to my dresser, picking out an outfit. I chose an oversized black sweatshirt, ripped blue jeans and black boots. I topped the outfit off with a long silver necklace. The outfit looked nice and simple and I chose that outfit, because Kai told me that Sehun was our age and an easy going guy, so I didn't make a big deal out of it.

"Pwa-Pwa!" I turned around an looked at my baby, thinking that something happened

"Baby, you scared me. What's wrong?" I cooed and picked him up. He wrapped his tiny arms around me and hugged me.

"You think I'm gonna leave, huh?" He did that a lot, when he saw that I was getting ready for work and it broke my heart. I knew that my son missed and needed me, just like I did. But I needed to work a lot, to provide for him.

"Give Papa a kiss, cutie." I kissed his chubby cheeks and held him for a while.

I was thinking about taking him with me to go see Sehun, but I wasn't sure. Sehun knew about Haneul, but I didn't want to weird him out. What if he asked about his mama, not knowing that I, a male, birthed him? I didn't know how many details Kai gave him.

"Hm, should we pick out your clothes, too? You wanna come with me, Haneul-ah?" He understood me very well and his face broke into a wide smile. It instantly melted my heart.

With Haneul on my hips, I tried to pick out some clothes for him as well to wear tomorrow. He fell asleep halfway through, so I put him back on my bed and joined him for a nap once I was finished.