Chapter 12 (Haneul's Birthday)

Hey babes! I'm back with another chapter!

ENJOY!

Baekhyun's POV

"Seeing Kai all happy with Haneul is melting my heart. I can't wait to have kids with him one day." Kyungsoo told me, looking over to where Kai was playing with their godson.

"When are you planning to propose?"

"Soon, hopefully. The timing has to be right." I nodded and looked at Sehun and his brother. They were talking, while occasionally looking to where I was seated.

Hm, weird.

"Baekhyunee! Come join us!" Sehun yelled and I nodded shyly, still not used to being this close to my boss.

"Can you keep my brother company? I have to take an important business call. I'll be right back." Huh?

"Sehun, you asshole." Loey said and rolled his eyes. Did Sehun do this on purpose?

"Where is Haneul?"

"He is playing with his uncles right now. I have to feed him soon." I told my boss, still not knowing why he cares about my son so much.

"Oh... Can I-" He cut himself off, before closing his eyes.

"Huh?"

"Never mind, Baekhyun. It's nothing."

"Okay, if you say so..."

"PwaPwa!" I turned around to see Haneul in Kyungsoo's arms now, wanting to be held by me.

"Hi there, baby. Did you miss me?" I rubbed my nose against his and giggled.

"Aren't you hungry, little one?" Loey said to which Haneul squealed.

"That means yes..." I laughed and placed Haneul on my hip.

"I can watch him, so you can get his food ready." He offered and I was grateful.

I was still not used to my boss being so nice, but I just took what I got.

"Thank you."

"DaDa!"

"Hello, cutie."

Loey placed a kiss on his cheek and I sighed.

They almost looked like twins. There was just something about my boss, that just reminded me of someone. Yet, I couldn't think of the person.

His tattoos, jewelry, his body. Literally everything about him felt so familiar.

I decided not to think too much about it and got Haneul's food ready, before going back to them.

"Come here, baby. I don't want you to get Mr. Parks clothes dirty."

"Dont worry about it, babe. Let me feed him."

Okay, hold on. He didn't seriously just call me babe, did he?

"Uhm, b-babe?"

"Yes, babe. Does that make you feel uncomfortable?" My first instinct was to shake my head, because...

It didn't make me feel uncomfortable.

In fact, I liked it.

"Uh.... No."

"DaDa! Ewt!" My son demanded and my attention was back on him.

"So now you seem to have forgotten your Papa, huh?"

"I sowwy, PwaPwa. DaDa ewt!" I giggled quietly and watched as Loey fed him. The sight was just too precious.

"You are good with kids, Sir."