Chapter 60: Shu Qing Ning

Sheng Xing Ze had no idea what happened on Weibo. He finally got to call Yu Bai before the plane took off, "I got on the plane, remember to miss me."

"Be careful and call me when you get off the plane."

"Film Emperor Yu, you also pay attention to your health and remember to rest." Sheng Xing Ze said with a smile.

Yu Bai glanced at Yuan Yuan who was afraid to look at him directly, "Did you say something to Yuan Yuan?"

Sheng Xing Ze laughed out loud at his cell phone, "Not only did I tell him, I also told your director."

Yu Bai held the phone to look at Sheng Xing Ze, "Huh?", and glanced blankly at Yuan Yuan, who put up a peace smile.

"I told the director, if you continue to force the whole crew to work overtime with you, he can call me and I will take care of you."

"What do you plan on taking care of me?"

Sheng Xing Ze just laughed, not talking.

Yu Bai rubbed his sore temples, "I didn't work overtime."

"I would not be fooled that easily, I haven't seen you for a few days and you have lost a lot of weight. When we meet next time, if you continue to lose weight like this, I would not want you. I don't feel comfortable when holding you." Sheng Xing Ze threatened, although there was an exaggeration in his threat. The exhaustion in Yu Bai's eyes made him feel the need to say it.

"You only need me to like you." Yu Bai smiled. This smile happened to be captured by the camera on the set, which caused a great disturbance afterwards.

But that was an event at a later time. Sheng Xing Ze heard the plane boarding broadcast and had to say goodbye to Yu Bai.

"Today, I also like Film Emperor Yu." He lowered his voice and whispered into the microphone, "I will call you when I get off the plane."

He hung up without waiting for Yu Bai to answer. Although there were people next to him who knew his relationship with Yu Bai, Sheng Xing Ze was a little bit shy to confess in front of so many people.

He cleared his throat pretending to be nonchalant, took out the complete script of "Twins" from Mi He Qui's bag in Tao Yi Ning's teasing gaze, and began to recite the lines to himself.

In the second half of the script, the story starts to escalate to a climax.

After Xue Qing and Chu Tian Yi exchanged their feelings, the rebels attacked the palace and overthrew the king.

As the prince, Chu Tian Yi escaped to the Nan Feng Pavilion that night. Facing the rebels' continuous pursuit and killing, Chu Tian Yi knew that hiding in the Nan Feng Pavilion was not a long-term solution, and he even dragged Xue Qing into this. In desperation, Chu Tian Yi had to leave the capital.

When Chu Tian Yi was about to leave, he wanted to bring Xue Qing with him. However, because of his fame, Xue Qing was being targeted by the rebel leader. The man threatened that if Xue Qing didn't come to see him, he would bloodbath the Nan Feng Pavilion.

It was impossible for Xue Qing to let the Nan Feng Pavilion suffer such a disaster because of him, this place had been kind to him and his brother. The two had their first night together on that last night before Chu Tian Yi left.

The next day, as soon as Chu Tian Yi left, he vowed to Xue Qing that when he regained the throne, he would name Xue Qing his queen. Xue Qing agreed with a smile. Xue Qing watched Chu Tian Yi leave the capital; he was in a red dress like a burning flame and wore a smile like a flower. This scene becomes a remarkable moment that helps Chu Tian Yi survive the difficult time afterwards.