Chapter 61: Chu Shu Nan's Decision to Win His Wife's Love

When Chu Shu Nan rushed to the hotel, it was already dark outside. He made his way to the room number provided by Sheng Xing Ze and found Shu Qing Ning's room.

When he heard the doorbell ringing, Sheng Xing Ze was reciting lines next to Shu Qing Ning.

After getting drunk, Shu Qing Ning slept soundly. SHeng Xing Ze was worried that something might happen to him, so he stayed by his side and asked Mi He Qiu to send the script to him.

He glanced at the door and knew that it was Chu Shu Nan who was here. He got up unhurriedly to open the door for Chu Shu Nan, and leaned on the door frame to prevent the man from entering.

"Where's Qing Ning?" Chu Shu Nan was anxiously trying to squeeze into the room, his eyes swept the room over Sheng Xing Ze's shoulders and found Shu Qing Ning, who was sleeping soundly on the sofa.

"Why didn't you take him to the bed?" he complained.

"You even dare to question me? Do you even know why he got himself drunk in the first place?" Sheng Xing Ze folded his arms in front of his chest, staring coldly at Chu Shu Nan's face, "Try to remember what you did."

Chu Shu Nan was too busy to worry about Shu Qing Ning catching a cold from sleeping on the sofa. He ignored Sheng Xing Ze's question and got into the room to take Shu Qing Ning into bed.

When Sheng Xing Ze listened to him softly coaxing Shu Qing Ning, the other man's face was filled with worries.

Chu Shu Nan's voice awakened Shu Qing Ning, who was sleeping. The half-asleep man was stunned when he saw Chu Shu Nan's face, and then turned around in disgust, turning his back to Chu Shu Nan, obviously unwilling to pay attention to him.

"Qing Ning, be good, let's go back to bed and sleep there, you will catch a cold here."

Before the unwilling man could reply, Chu Shu Nan hugged Shu Qing Ning directly. Shu Qing Ning struggled in the hug and let the man put him down on the bed motionlessly.

Chu Shu Nan covered Shu Qing Ning with a quilt, and coaxed him to sleep before he walked out of the room. He closed Shu Qing Ning's door and made a gesture to Sheng Xing Ze to go outside.

Sheng Xing Ze did not plan to move away at all. He was sitting on the sofa, and he wanted Shu Qing Ning to hear their conversation.

Chu Shu Nan saw that Sheng Xing Ze still sat on the sofa and seemed to not wanting to go out with him. He felt a little dissatisfied, but after all, he wanted to ask the other for help, so he could only reluctantly sit down across from him. He tried to lower his voice as much as possible.

"What did he say? Do I still have a chance?" Chu Shu Nan's eyes were full of hope, eager to hear the words he longed to hear from Sheng Xing Ze's mouth.

Sheng Xing Ze's words were like cold water splashing at Chu Shu Nan, putting away the little flame of hope in his heart.

"Qing Ning said, his feeling for you is all gone."

Chu Shu Nan's smile stiffened on his face. He wanted to grab Sheng Xing Ze's arm, but he was being mercilessly ignored.

"Xing Ze, I really..."

Sheng Xing Ze stopped him, "Chu Shu Nan, I told you at the outset that I didn't want to help at all with your entrustment."

He stood up and stared at Chu Shu Nan in silence for a few seconds, "If it weren't for Qing Ning, I wouldn't say this to you at all now."

"I know, I'm a scumbag, I don't deserve Qing Ning." Chu Shu Nan's face was pale, and the usual majestic man appeared to be shaky in front of Sheng Xing Ze.