Chapter 25: The Villainous Brother

Hanging up the phone, Sheng Xing Ze's slender fingers tapped on the hospital bed, his thick eyelashes drooped with the movement of his eyes, and the whole person was in deep thought.

Since joining the crew, Hui Si Yong had always been nice to everyone, acting very down-to-earth, and never added trouble to the crew. Although he was the latest addition to the crew, due to his lively and happy-going character, he quickly mingled with everyone in the crew, no one in the crew did not like him.

Sheng Xing Ze had always been very optimistic about this newcomer. He had a face for an actor. At first glance, his acting skills seemed to have been trained for many years, there must be a master who had been teaching him these skills. The only shortcoming for Hui Si Yong was not getting the right script. The movie made up for this issue, and soon he would have a promising future.

Sheng Xing Ze drew circles on the bed sheets, and Hui Si Yong's innocent smile appeared in his mind. If he really had made any private transaction with Lin Mu, as far as the series of events were concerned, Sheng Xing Ze really did not have that much hope for his characteristic as a whole.

Whether this incident was just simply an accident or was man-made, it still remained in discussion.

Yu Bai had been standing next to Sheng Xing Ze, so he obviously heard the conversation on the phone, also Sheng Xing Ze did not want to hide anything from him. Since the two of them openly talked about Lin Mu's ill intentions, the two of them naturally stood on the same side of the battle front; this matter would not be changed by Hui Si Yong's participation.

Yu Bai was as silent as Sheng Xing Ze. He could easily guess what Sheng Xing Ze was thinking about. He put his hands in his pockets and unconsciously touched his phone inside.

For a short time, the ward was quiet, and neither of them spoke.

"Do you think it's him?" Sheng Xing Ze broke the silence first and looked up at Yu Bai with clear crystal eyes.

Yu Bai stretched out his fingers and ruffled Sheng Xing Ze's hair sticking out on top of his head, "I'm not sure."

Sheng Xing Ze tilted his head and enjoyed the other's fingers rubbing against his scalp, feeling very comfortable. He could not help wanting more.

"Honestly speaking, if Hui Si Yong really harbors such intention, wouldn't it be too stupid of him to use his own name for the account? Saying that he had planned this, I would like to believe that someone wants to frame him."

Yu Bai stared intensely at his fingers being rubbed on by Sheng Xing Ze, the feeling of soft hair touching his fingers created an itchy friction, "We cannot take this matter lightly, you should take good care of yourself first, don't think too much. Believe in me, I'll definitely give you an explanation."

"Okay."

**

"Brother Sheng, Brother Sheng, I bring you the trotters stewed by my mom!"

When it was near lunchtime, a cheerful voice came from outside the ward.

The little nurse passing by told the person to not make loud noise in the hospital, and Hui Si Yong walked into the ward with a warm box.

Closing the door, he lifted the lid of the pig's trotter soup, and revealed the stewed trotters and soybeans.

Sheng Xing Ze had been drinking all kinds of big tonic soup for several days, the first few days he was looking forward to it, but now he really did not want to take any.

Hui Si Yong scooped out a bowl of rich pig's trotter soup and handed it to Sheng Xing Ze, "Drink it quickly while it's hot, it won't taste good if it's cold."