Chapter 67: Yu Bai's Birthday Present

Sheng Xing Ze's alarm clock rang loudly in the silent room, which woke up the pair of lovers that had been embracing each other on the bed.

Yu Bai got up to turn off the alarm, took a look at the time and continued to put his arms around Xing Xing and closed his eyes, "You can sleep for a while."

Sheng Xing Ze closed his eyes for a few seconds, then he tried his best to crawl out of bed before his body falling back into sleep, his eyes wide open.

He pushed Yu Bai back on the bed and gave him a casual kiss on the cheek, "You go to bed, if Sister Tao knows that I'm late, she will skin me."

"Let me send you off," Yu Bai got up to start putting on clothes.

"You go back to bed, you can't get up early just because you want to be with your boyfriend a bit longer."

In the end, Sheng Xing Ze still did not let Yu Bai send him off.

Yuan Yuan drove Mi He Qiu and Sheng Xing Ze to the airport. When they arrived at the check-in gate, Tao Yi Ning had been waiting there for a while.

Seeing Sheng Xing Ze and the other had arrived, Tao Yi Ning waved the boarding passes in her hand and said coldly, "I thought you would not come."

"Why wouldn't I come at the invitation of beautiful Miss Tao?"

Not surprisingly, Tao Yi Ning slapped Sheng Xing Ze's head.

Although they were a little late, the three of them managed to catch the plane on time.

Sheng Xing Ze continued his sleep on the plane. Even when they got into the crew's car after the plane landed, Sheng Xing Ze still did not seem to be awake yet. He did not wake up until the car almost arrived at the filming site.

The first thing he did right when he returned to the site was to report to Ye Shuang Yang, "Is Director Ye here?" He asked Pei Man.

Pei Man pointed to the direction of the props room, and Sheng Xing Ze thanked him before running over.

"Director Ye," Sheng Xing Ze's voice was so sweet that Ye Shuang Yang could not help but get goose bumps, "Do you know what City B is well-known for?"

"Ceramics, why do you ask?" Ye Shuang Yang looked at him with wary eyes.

When Sheng Xing Ze heard this answer, there was a light in his eyes. He already knew what kind of gift to give Yu Bai.

"Yu Bai's birthday is coming soon, I want to give him a present that is made by me."

"Yu Bai's birthday? Isn't his in July?" Ye Shuang Yang asked puzzled.

"It's in a month, and I might have to ask you to let me off that day," Sheng Xing Ze put his hands together and smiled flatteringly.

Ye Shuang Yang snorted coldly, "Day off? Just so you can give him his birthday present?"

"Also, I might be getting a marriage certificate then." Sheng Xing Ze's eyes were full of sincerity. He looked at Ye Shuang Yang with round puppy eyes. Although Ye Shuang Yang knew that the other was just pretending, he waved his hand and agreed.

During the time they spent at the filming site, Sheng Xing Ze and Ye Shuang Yang had become familiar with each other a lot, and they understood each other very well. Sheng Xing Ze was willing to let Ye Shuang Yang in on some of his personal matters.

Ye Shuang Yang thought over it as a mysterious smile appeared on his face, "You and Yu Bai?"

Sheng Xing Ze pursed his lips and nodded, a little blush on his face.