Chapter 42: The TV Series Emperor is Going to Chase After His Wife

Sheng Xing Ze turned and looked at Yu Bai in disbelief. He rushed to Yu Bai's side and raised his hand to touch Yu Bai's face. "You really don't feel it?"

Yu Bai shook his head at the other's expecting eyes, and he smiled at Sheng Xing Ze, "I said there will be exceptions, didn't I?"

Sheng Xing Ze's eyes flashed with excitement, "I think I must be dreaming."

Yu Bai reached out and gave the younger man a hug, Sheng Xing Ze jumped directly into his arms, his hands tightly wrapped around Yu Bai's neck.

"You never are a monster. Only you and I know about this ability, and there will be no third person," Yu Bai's right hand patted the younger man's back, and his voice soothed gently.

Yu Bai slowly opened his left hand, which had been clenching all this time, at an angle that Sheng Xing Ze could not see, exposing five-crescent-shaped bleeding wounds; and it was quite painful when he clenched, but this pain could not be compared to the pain in his heart when he saw Sheng Xing Ze's self-blaming.

After a long stressful day, Sheng Xing Ze went to bed early.

Yu Bai sat beside him next to the nightstand with the script open, from time to time he would look at the person next to him, the expression on his face became softer.

He had quietly cleaned the wounds in his palm with the antiseptic, and hidden it under the quilt, far away from Sheng Xing Ze.

Listening to Sheng Xing Ze's gentle breathing, Yu Bai finally let go of a heavy weight in his heart.

He really did not want to see his Xing Xing with red eyes unless he was in bed with him.

He secretly placed a gentle kiss on Sheng Xing Ze's lips, Yu Bai lied down and turned off the light with satisfaction, and the corners of his lips curved up as he drifted into dreamland.

The next morning, Yu Bai sleepily turned off the alarm on his phone.

The person next to him were still very unreliable. Although there were two quilts on the bed, Sheng Xing Ze still got himself into Yu Bai's quilt.

Sheng Xing Ze, who thought he could do whatever he wanted with two quilts in the bed, wore only thin pajamas, and Yu Bai felt a patch of smooth skin with his hands.

The half asleep Yu Bai did not notice at first. He only felt that the touch on his hand was quite good. After regaining some consciousness, he quickly ran into the bathroom with embarrassment.

After solving some physiological issues, Yu Bai walked out of the bathroom while rubbing his hair, and turned to look at the person who was still deep in sleep on the bed. He bit bitterly on Sheng Xing Ze's face and tucked the younger man's exposed arm back into the quilt, then get dressed to head to the crew.

**

"Yu Bai, what's the matter with you! I said that this scene is very, very important. Why did you still get yourself injured?" The director looked at the wound on Yu Bai's hand and got all furious, if Yu Bai's character was not the crucial role in the whole movie, he really wanted to kick this person out of the crew.

"What did you do yesterday?" He tried to make his tone sound less aggressive.

Yu Bai knew that he was in the wrong. He lowered his gaze to confess his mistakes positively. The director felt like he was punching a cotton; when he saw that Yu Bai was unwilling to say it, he could only wave him off and let him go impatiently.

The crew doctor helped him clean the wound again, bandaged it, and told him not to touch water for the time being.

"What is happening nowadays to young people, they would self-harm their body at every turn..." Yu Bai thanked the doctor as the man left, he could hear the other mutter softly.