Chapter 54: Protecting Sheng Xing Ze by Letting Himself to be Exposed

The room was dark, only their even breathing could be heard in the room.

As it approached midnight, Sheng Xing Ze lay on the bed and turned over many times. He physically felt very tired, but mentally he did not feel that tired at all.

He was still replaying the scene at the Ferris Wheel in his head over and over. Today was too surreal, and he could not help but want to replay it in his mind.

"Xing Xing," Although Yu Bai did not show it, he was as excited as Sheng Xing Ze. It was hard for him to sleep.

"Did I wake you up?" Hearing Yu Bai's voice, Sheng Xing Ze thought his constant turnings woke the other person up.

"I can't sleep." Yu Bai's voice sounded very awake, and it did not look like he had just woken up.

"I can't sleep either," Sheng Xing Ze hugged the pillow and muttered, "Film Emperor Yu, can we talk for a bit?"

"Go to bed, we have to get up early tomorrow," Yu Bai glanced at the phone and saw that it was late, urging Sheng Xing Ze to go to sleep early.

Sheng Xing Ze looked at the ceiling of the room with his eyes open. Yu Bai on the bed next to him was silent. He tilted his head to look at Yu Bai's sleeping face in the dark, and the smile on his lips grew wider.

There was a sudden "boom" outside the room, and Sheng Xing Ze's smile suddenly stiffened on his face. He held his breath and listened carefully to the movement outside.

There are people outside.

Although they deliberately stepped lightly, Sheng Xing Ze's hearing still caught the slight movements.

He guessed that the undead army that the director mentioned must be outside. Even though he knew that these were all posing by the staff, Sheng Xing Ze still felt a little flustered.

There was no movement from Yu Bai next to him, and it seemed that the man did not react to any movements outside their door.

Sheng Xing Ze thought about it carefully. They had locked the door when they came in earlier, just to prevent the program crew from breaking in on them in the middle of the night.

"Xing Xing," Yu Bai opened his eyes at some point, and waved to Sheng Xing Ze, "Come here."

Sheng Xing Ze had been waiting for this sentence. He stuffed a pillow under his quilt, and put a wig he obtained from the previous room onto it, making a simple dummy of himself lying on the bed.

After doing so, Sheng Xing Ze quickly rolled into Yu Bai's quilt. He had done this action many times.

He used to accompany Yu Bai in the filming crew before, and he often used Yu Bai's quilt. Later, Yu Bai gave up the idea of having two quilts. Because, when he woke up the next day, there was always a quilt that would be left out.

Yu Bai's quilt was being warmed by the man's body heat, Sheng Xing Ze leaned into him contentedly, and couldn't help but rub against the heat source.

"Don't move." Yu Bai said in a low voice.

Sheng Xing Ze felt a hot rod against his lap, and immediately froze on the bed motionless. He raised his head and smiled fondly at Yu Bai, and buried his head in Yu Bai's chest and pretended to sleep.

Yu Bai looked at him with an angry yet amusing expression.

I have it coming.

The footsteps at the door were getting closer, Sheng Xing Ze suddenly pricked his ears, and the fascinating thoughts in his mind were interrupted by the program's undead army.