Chapter 53: The First Night as a Couple

Sheng Xing Ze raised his head to look at Yu Bai, he couldn't help pinching his cheeks, "I think I'm dreaming."

Yu Bai rubbed Sheng Xing Ze's red cheeks, "Silly boy."

"Can you say it again?" Sheng Xing Ze leaned in to Yu Bai, "I want to hear it."

Yu Bai gently bit the tip of Sheng Xing Ze's nose, "I said, I like you."

Sheng Xing Ze rubbed the tip of his nose and turned his head to pursed his lips and smiled, facing the window pretending to ignore Yu Bai, and when he peeked at Yu Bai's expression through the glass, he found that the person next to him was also looking at him.

He poked Yu Bai's reflection on the glass, still smiling.

"Boyfriend?"

"Uh."

"I like you too."

Sheng Xing Ze didn't dare to look at Yu Bai after he finished speaking. He plunged into the older man's arms and shrank into a chic. Yu Bai helped him straighten out his messy hair, and his red ears suddenly appeared in plain sight.

Yu Bai wrapped his arms around Sheng Xing Ze's waist and embraced him in his arms.

"Silly boy."

Sheng Xing Ze pretended to be a small chic for a while, still feeling excited. Although the heat on his face had not come down at all, he raised his bright face and looked at Yu Bai.

"Say! When did you start to like me?" Yu Bai had just said a bunch of words, he was overwhelmed by it. He didn't listen to it well, and now he regretted it a bit.

"Stupid, because of that rabbit." Yu Bai squeezed Sheng Xing Ze's earlobe, holding the person he had coveted for a long time in his arms, feeling an unspeakable satisfaction.

Sheng Xing Ze slapped Yu Bai's hand in disbelief, "Just because I gave you a rabbit, are you that easy to be kidnapped?"

"You are the first, so you are different." Yu Bai looked into his eyes and said, "You are the first person to know that I like fluffy toys."

Sheng Xing Ze touched his nose awkwardly when he heard this, "I didn't know, I always thought you like rabbits." Sheng Xing Ze took out the necklace hanging on Yu Bai's neck, "I would not give you this if I knew it."

Yu Bai took back the necklace from Sheng Xing Ze's hand and put it back on his collar, "I like you, so I also like rabbits."

"I didn't think you could talk like this before." Sheng Xing Ze pecked Yu Bai's lips, and his sparkling eyes were full of smiles.

"I learned from you." Yu Bai touched Sheng Xing Ze's head. He took out the two plush toys from the backpack behind him, put the alpaca in Sheng Xing Ze's hands, and held the flamingo by himself. "As a child, I always thought that liking plush toys is something that only little girls would do. I did not dare to tell my parents."

He caressed the flamingo that feels very good in his arms, "When I grew up, I didn't dare to tell anyone. With so many people paying attention to me, I have to be cautious in every action, I even tried to avoid this hobby."

Sheng Xing Ze looked at Yu Bai distressedly, "I didn't know this. I just saw that you like it so much, so I wanted to give it to you."

Yu Bai tried his best to recall the scene at that time. In his memory, he did not do anything extraordinary. He couldn't help but wonder: "Is it so obvious?"

Sheng Xing Ze looked at him solemnly: "Your eyes were literally glued on them. At that time, my only purpose was trying to please you, so of course I paid more attention to you."