Chapter 46: Sheng Xing Ze Can't Stand It Anymore

Yu Bai took Sheng Xing Ze to the villa door and hailed a taxi for them.

"Film Emperor Yu, we don't have money." Sheng Xing Ze pleaded to Yu Bai who wanted to get into the cab, "We really cannot make the driver give us a free ride, right?"

Yu Bai squeezed Sheng Xing Ze's face, "We won't."

The driver was a little impatient waiting for them. He watched the two people hailed the car but did not get in for a long time. The two people just stood by the door and kept on talking. When he finally got a good look at the people outside his car, he smiled.

"Eh, you're that...Yu Bai! Please, get in the car, get in the car, where you want to go, this uncle will take you there, it's on me!"

Yu Bai raised his chin towards Sheng Xing Ze and opened the door to let Sheng Xing Ze in.

Sheng Xing Ze did not expect to be able to hail a cab in such a remote place, and the driver was so enthusiastic about Yu Bai.

When both of them got into the car, a camera man sat in the passenger seat; the driver took out an exquisite notebook from a bag and handed it to Yu Bai, "My daughter really likes you. She talks about you every day. It will be my daughter Mu Mu's birthday. Can you please sign an autograph for her? My daughter will be very happy to see it."

Yu Bai responded with a smile to the driver, and wrote his birthday wishes to Mu Mu on the first page of the notebook and returned it to the driver.

The driver looked at the autograph on the notebook and smiled so happily that he could not close his mouth, "Where can a rough man like myself pick a gift for my daughter? I finally found such a nice notebook for her, but other passengers said that children nowadays like electronic stuff, and these notebooks are not that rare. But now, I will give my daughter an autograph, I think she will like it."

"When this episode is being broadcast, you will be on TV with Yu Bai, I bet your daughter will even be more happy then." Sheng Xing Ze said those sweet words, and the driver's smile got even wider after hearing that.

The driver opened up like a chatterbox, driving while chatting with Sheng Xing Ze, "People like us, usually have to work overtime, usually when my daughter comes home, I have to go to work, so I don't spend much time with my daughter at home. Before I know it, she has all grown up now."

"We're usually busy with work, and rarely go home to accompany our parents. Sometimes when we go home, we find that our parents have aged somewhat..."

The driver and Sheng Xing Ze talked all the way, and they quickly arrived at their destination--Li Zi Hotpot.

A girl in the hotpot restaurant uniform stood at the door early and waved at them when she saw a taxi approaching.

The driver parked the cab next to the uniform girl, and the girl peeked in from the window, "Master, I will help them pay the fare."

The driver did not want to collect the money, but Sheng Xing Ze insisted, "Uncle, get off work early after you collect the money, and go home to spend more time with your daughter." 

The driver finally agreed to accept the money. Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai kept looking at the cab driving away before turning back to head into the hot pot restaurant.

The girl in uniform led them into the lobby. It was during lunch time and the lobby was crowded, so there were many people sitting outside holding number tag, waiting for their turn.

"Madam is in the Pear Seed Room with her friend. Young Master, you want to sit with them or in a separate room?"

"A separate room, is the Pear Skin Room vacant?"