Chapter 62: The Premiere

Sheng Xing Ze received an incoming call from Chu Shu Nan after the opening ceremony.

"Xing Ze, does Qing Ning like me?" Chu Shu Nan must have hidden in a corner somewhere to call Sheng Xing Ze. His voice on the phone was very low, and it took Sheng Xing Ze some time to hear what he said.

Sheng Xing Ze followed Mi He Qiu to the dressing room so he could have his makeup removed, "if he doesn't like you, what would you do?"

"I'm going to woo him," Chu Shu Nan said stupidly.

"Why ask me if you already know the answer?" Sheng Xing Ze was about to hang up, and Chu Shu Nan hurriedly stopped him.

"Qing Ning still ignores me and acts like I'm not around every day," Chu Shu Nan's tone was full of frustration. It was obvious that the cold face that day made him a little uncomfortable.

"Oh, President Chu can't coax people?" Although Chu Shu Nan and Qing Ning understood each other's feelings now, due to Chu Shu Nan's wrong doings before, Sheng Xing Ze did not plan to help him now and let him suffer from Shu Qing Ning, so he can be more devoted later on in their relationship.

Chu Shu Nan seemed to find a quiet place with no one around as his talking became clearer on the other line, "Didn't I accompany Qing Ning at the hotel last night? He was not so angry and agreed to go out to dinner with me, but I didn't know who had got a wind of this. Last night, a newcomer knocked on my room's door in the middle of the night."

Chu Shu Nan's tone was full of irritation, "Qing Ning has learned about it today, and now he ignores me."

Sheng Xing Ze could not help laughing. The crisp laughter entered Chu Shu Nan's ears through the earpiece, making him even more angry.

"You still laugh at me, I'm going to lose so much hair just from trying to solve this."

"Then you have to take care of yourself more, Qing Ning would not like a bald and greasy president," Sheng Xing Ze made a joke, then he cleared his throat to end the topic before Chu Shu Nan broke into his anger.

"Did you open the door last night?"

"Of course not, I'm not that stupid."

Sheng Xing Ze thought that the other man is not much better, "You're not a lowlife scumbag just yet, so I can still guide you."

Looking at the indifferent Qing Ning made Chu Shu Nan feel that there are countless paws tickling in his heart, "Xing Ze, can you explain to Qing Ning for me?"

"Where are you staying at?" Sheng Xing Ze asked a question that seemed irrelevant.

Chu Shu Nan answered puzzlingly, "Next door to Qing Ning, what's wrong?"

"Then you should feel lucky, if I were Qing Ning, I would just throw you out and let you sleep on the street," Sheng Xing Ze rolled his eyes.

"Xing Ze."

"It's useless to call me now. Qing Ning must have known that you didn't open the door, he's just throwing a tantrum, just coax him." Sheng Xing Ze finished taking off his makeup and was about to change clothes.

"Qing Ning is really not angry?" Chu Shu Nan asked joyfully.

"In your dream," Sheng Xing Ze snapped the man out of his happy bubble mercilessly, "did you forget what you did before?"

Chu Shu Nan suddenly wilted like a frosted eggplant on the other side.

"I'm not good at coaxing people."