Chapter 65: Propose

Sheng Xing Ze smiled and got up, hugged the director and his co-stars around him one by one, and walked onto the podium.

Holding the trophy handed by the award-presenting guest, Sheng Xing Ze showed a perfect smile at the guest and thanked him for his blessing.

He walked to the microphone and spoke to the audience.

"Today, I have the honor to receive this award. It's thanks to Director Zhang Chao for choosing me for this role, and the fans' support for me all this time..."

Sheng Xing Ze's remarks were quite satisfactory, and he thanked everyone from the filming crew, fans, and his parents.

Some at-home audience had sharp intuition and pointed out that his gaze had been staring at the same place. Following the angle of the camera, it was no doubt that he was staring at the "Xing Lan" crew table, in which he could be staring at Hui Si Yong or Yu Bai; but there was also possibility that he was staring at his empty seat at the table.

After the signature wall incident, the CP fans began to get excited again, and their comments had dominated the whole livestream again.

When he left the stage holding the trophy, Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai's eyes met each other in mid-air. He curved up the corner of his mouth at Yu Bai and raised his eyebrows triumphantly.

He returned to Yu Bai's side, placed the trophy in front of him and shook it, his eyes seemed to glister in the limelight tonight.

To Yu Bai, the younger man looked like a cat begging for praise, the tail behind him raised up so high above his head.

"My boyfriend is awesome."

He reached over and whispered in Sheng Xing Ze's ear.

Sheng Xing Ze's face blushed, and he did not want to provoke Yu Bai, so he just lowered his head and pursed his lips.

The livestreaming camera swiftly captured this scene in the lens, and soon the livestream was spammed with curious comments wanting to know what Yu Bai said to Xing Xing just now.

But there was no microphone and Yu Bai's mouth was not shown, even if someone could lip read, there was no way they could know what he said.

Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai stayed until the end of the award ceremony. After the host said the final remarks on the stage, Yu Bai dragged Sheng Xing Ze away quietly, leaving the reporters to the director to deal with.

"Is it really okay?" Sheng Xing Ze asked as he got into Yu Bai's car.

Yu Bai leaned forward to fasten his seat belt, and started the SUV to drive off into the designated location.

"It's rare to see you driving," Sheng Xing Ze looked at Yu Bai's profile with admiration in his eyes.

Yu Bai squeezed Sheng Xing Ze's hand on his lap while waiting for the red light, "Today is special."

Sheng Xing Ze thought the special in Yu Bai's words is because he won the award. He looked at the small trophy in his hand.

"This feeling is quite wonderful. After all I've received a lot of best actor awards, and today I was awarded the best newcomer." He touched the trophy, "this is the first time I won this award."

"Bring it home and put it next to mine."

Sheng Xing Ze imagined the trophy shelf for a moment, and could not help but say, "Are you planning on paring every trophy of yours with mine?"

"I hope it's possible."

Yu Bai drove the car into an unfamiliar direction.

"Film Emperor Yu, are you planning to sell me off?" Sheng Xing Ze said, looking at the unfamiliar road, "Don't you think you should wait for a year or two? My value would be much more appreciated then."