Chapter 50: Roller Coaster

Sheng Xing Ze hurriedly said a few words and turned off the livestream. He tiredly leaned back in his chair, his head was full of the three words "daughter-in-law".

Who is Mother Yu calling daughter-in-law?

Does Yu Bai have someone he likes?

Sheng Xing Ze was quite bothered by this, but he was turning away from the livestreaming while on the phone. Therefore, he could not watch the video again to confirm.

"What's the matter?" Yu Bai could not help but ask aloud when he saw the younger man turned off the livestream.

"Nothing," Sheng Xing Ze looked at Yu Bai and wanted to ask but he ended up not asking anything.

He was afraid to hear Yu Bai saying that he has someone he likes.

Yu Bai frowned slightly when he saw that the younger man wanted to say something but did not say it. Even though Sheng Xing Ze might act like a veteran who has been in the entertainment industry for many years, after all he is just a 20-year-old rookie.

He assumed that Sheng Xing Ze must be bothered by some negative comments, and Yu Bai just patted him: "Don't take it too seriously."

Sheng Xing Ze nodded, turned his head to look out the window, and tried to completely forget these three words. The audience must have heard it wrong. How could Mother Yu have a daughter-in-law?

The two of them fell into a silence until they arrived at their destination--the amusement park.

"Welcome you two to our amusement park. You two have the time from now until 8 o'clock in the evening. Please complete as many tasks as possible by finding clues about the undead. I wish you a pleasant stay in the amusement park this afternoon." The staff smiled and handed each of them an item, "this is a key item, you must not lose it."

Sheng Xing Ze looked at the item in his hand, "Isn't it just a fast pass?"

The staff smiled and looked at him without saying another word, Sheng Xing Ze got panicked by his smile, "there must be something unusual in this park."

He smiled triumphantly, and entered the amusement park with Yu Bai.

The amusement park just passed a safety assessment and had not yet officially opened to the outside world. Having the program team here to do the filming was a way to PR it to the public.

Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai looked for the map and began to look for the clues, "We are not going to go to the haunted house. How about the roller coaster?"

Yu Bai nodded, and the two decided to bypass the haunted house. The first goal was the roller coaster.

When passing by the haunted house, they happened to meet Hui Si Yong and Chu Shu Nan who had just come out.

Neither of them looked very good, especially Hui Si Yong, whose face got all pale as he weakly shouted, "Brother Sheng."

He greeted Sheng Xing Ze with a look of no regret in life: "How is your hand?"

"It's okay, just a small injury." Sheng Xing Ze waved his hand, "any clue in there?"

Just as Hui Si Yong wanted to say that they did not find anything, Chu Shu Nan stopped him and smiled innocently at Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai: "There is a really important clue. You will know if you go in and take a look."

"Let me guess what the clues are there, Film Emperor Yu, you think we should go in or not?"

Sheng Xing Ze saw through Chu Shu Nan's intention to trick him to enter the haunted house, and he just stood around the entrance of the haunted house, but did not take one step inside it.