Chapter 47: Meeting Lin Mu Again

Sheng Xing Ze put his chopsticks down in place when suddenly there was the sound of door locking. Other than that, the surroundings were a little too quiet.

"Camera brothers?" Sheng Xing Ze called tentatively.

No one answered in the empty room.

A gust of wind blew from behind Sheng Xing Ze's neck, and the cool air made all the hair on his neck stand up. He raised his right hand to cover the back of his neck, stiffly turning his head back a little bit.

It was also pitch black behind him, and nothing could be seen.

When his eyes adjusted to the dark room, Sheng Xing Ze could barely see his surroundings in the room.

The several cameramen who were sitting opposite from him had all disappeared, and he was the only one left in the room.

The bubbling sound in the hot pot had stopped and the whole place fell into a deafening silence, the red and white liquid in the pot mixed together, and there was red oil floating on the milky bone broth.

The hot pot was surrounded by red viscous liquid, and some of it splashed in front of Sheng Xing Ze.

A pair of green eyes suddenly appeared on the wall, staring at Sheng Xing Ze unblinkingly.

Two pairs, three pairs...

As if some mechanism was turned on, more and more eyes appeared on the wall, all looking at Sheng Xing Ze, and the walls were filled with them.

Sheng Xing Ze felt that his intensive phobia had occurred. He rubbed the goose bumps on his arm and suddenly felt a bit cold in the room.

The heater in the room got turned off some time ago, so he grabbed the jacket Yu Bai left on the chair next to him and put it on him.

Being warmed up by the familiar scent, the nauseating fear in Sheng Xing Ze's body dropped a little bit.

An extremely faint breathing could be faintly heard in the room. Sheng Xing Ze held his breath. The breathing sound was still there even though no one was in the room.

There were others here.

Sheng Xing Ze stood up slowly as holding onto the table, and looked around keenly.

A skinny hand quietly stretched out from under the table, and suddenly grasped Sheng Xing Ze's ankle, as if the hand was digging into his flesh.

Sheng Xing Ze knew he could not escape, and he did not dare to move; as if he had been subjected to a fixation technique. He looked down at the hand that was holding him, and he was waiting for the owner of the hand to crawl out from under the table.

"Don't move, my children are looking at you." An old lady's hoarse voice came from under the table. She slowly let go of her hand on Sheng Xing Ze's ankle, and slowly crawled out.

Sheng Xing Ze saw the static eyes on the wall blinking one after another when the old lady was talking, he swore he could even hear the children's crisp laughters in the room.

The children that the old lady mentioned were probably the owners of these pairs of inhumane eyes.

The old lady in the black cloak struggled to crawl out, she leaned closer to Sheng Xing Ze, stared at him with muddy eyes, and pointed at Sheng Xing Ze's nose with her slender fingers.

"How long has it been, I haven't seen a living human for so many years." The corner of the old lady's mouth split into an abnormal arc, revealing the empty alveolar inside.

Sheng Xing Ze did not answer.

The old lady hesitated for a while, and tremblingly took out a Rubik's Cube from her body and placed it in Sheng Xing Ze's hand.