Chapter 45: Film Emperor Yu, You're My Teammate

On the way to the shooting location, the director introduced them to this episode's concept and theme.

"We are now going to a haunted villa, your identity is a group of passionate youths who don't believe in ghosts, so you think there is no ghost in the villa, but you are wrong, there is a ghost there, and it is an undead soul that will hurt people. You will spend two days and one night in the villa. Don't try to run away. The undead soul will capture you all."

"The production team will assign a task for each of you during the day. The reward for completing your task will be announced at night, the reward might be useful for you at night. You have to survive from the undead in the villa during the night, but please rest assured that the undead soul is cute and not that scary."

The director smiled cheaply, since he learned that Sheng Xing Ze was afraid of ghosts, Liang Qing specifically told him to scare him off on the way.

"Film Emperor Yu, you have to protect me," Sheng Xing Ze patted Yu Bai's shoulders, his face was half serious, he had blatantly admitted that he was afraid of ghosts on national television, so he felt no shame when trying to cling onto his only oasis.

Yu Bai nodded his head agreeing on being the younger man's protector, with one arm wrapping around Sheng Xing Ze's shoulder.

Sheng Xing Ze raised his eyebrows proudly at the director. People with strong support are different. They must act confident.

When they were about to approach the destination, the program team decided to add some anxiety to the players by blindfolding Sheng Xing Ze and Yu Bai before they got out of the car.

Sheng Xing Ze was the first to be led out of the car, while Yu Bai was instructed to stay in the car until further notice.

It was very quiet all around, no one made a sound.

Sheng Xing Ze did not panic but stood motionless.

Suddenly, a cool and slippery object was being stuffed in his hand, he threw it away with disgust.

The director grabbed his hand and made him reach into the unknown object, "stretch out your hand, you're going to draw your team."

"Can you change to a different container next time? The feel of this thing is really not good to my senses."

Sheng Xing Ze swallowed down his disgust and drew a bingo ball from the container then handed it to the director. He quietly grabbed a piece of tissue from his pocket to wipe his hands.

"Your teammate will come to meet you soon," the director ignored Sheng Xing Ze's protest and asked the staff to take him to a room.

Sheng Xing Ze was being led to a bed, sitting down at the edge and waited for a moment. He heard footsteps entering the room, and his lazy posture changed immediately.

It looked like his teammate had arrived.

It seemed like his teammate did not want to get familiar with each other, or the person might not even know that there is another person in the room.

There was an awkward tension in the air, so quiet that they could only hear each other's breathing.

Sheng Xing Ze cleared his throat, ready to talk to his teammate.

"Hello?" He asked tentatively.

"Sheng Xing Ze?"

A very familiar voice replied to him.

Sheng Xing Ze could not help but laugh. He crawled over to Yu Bai in the dark and sat down next to him, "Isn't this our Film Emperor Yu?"

Yu Bai caught the hand that was groping his body, "Don't move."