Chapter 58: Visiting the Movie Set

Sheng Xing Ze's first audition was the scene where the older brother Xue Qing and Chu Tian Yi meet for the first time.

It was the first time that Chu Tian Yi bought Xue Qing. No matter how docile Xue Qing appeared to be, he was actually unwilling in his heart. That was because he still did not know Chu Tian Yi well, and only thought he was only coveting his beauty just like other guests.

At that time, Xue Qing was sitting in the room with a red dress. Before the guest tonight came to the room, he had a drink by himself.

If you can get yourself drunk, whatever happens afterward will be much more comforting to yourself.

It seemed that someone pushed the door to walk in. Xue Qing continued to pour himself a glass of wine and drank it without lifting his head. After putting down the glass, he raised his hazy eyes, and his bewitching face was somewhat drunk: "Your Highness, you've come?"

Without waiting for the other person to speak, he put down his wine glass and stood up swayingly, took off his shawl, and walked to the person with a little vain feet: "Xue Qing is here to serve you."

The other person said something, Xue Qing's movements suddenly stagnated, and his knees fell heavily on the ground: "That was reckless of Xue Qing, please punish me to ease your anger."

His face was obedient, and his eyes were full of admiration when he raised his head, but the moment he lowered his head, those dazzling eyes immediately darkened, and there was no hope in them.

Sheng Xing Ze showed Xue Qing's contradictory heart vividly at this time. He wanted to support his younger brother to study, and it was impossible to decline the guests who wanted him, but he was always burying such pride in his heart.

Ye Shuang Yang decided to choose Sheng Xing Ze to star in "Twins" because of this look.

"Stop."

Ye Shuang Yang called to a halt, and the audition was over, and Sheng Xing Ze slowly stood up from the ground. His knees should be bruised from the kneeling and hitting the ground just now.

He stood in the middle of the room, smiling and waiting for the director to speak. The screenwriter thought Ye Shuang Yang decided to not choose Sheng Xing Ze, and was about to say something for Sheng Xing Ze.

Ye Shuang Yang stared at Sheng Xing Ze's eyes for a long while: "Yue Bai?"

"Your Majesty," the expression on Sheng Xing Ze's face suddenly changed. The flattery just now was replaced by seriousness, with a slight smile on the corner of his mouth, as if he respectfully awaited the emperor's order.

If it were not for this dazzling red dress, which was a little bit out of tune with the look on his face, this was indeed a scholar who has survived the ups and downs.

Ye Shuang Yang nodded, showing his first smile today, "Yes, let's sign the contract."

Sheng Xing Ze's movements did not change, instead he blinked bewilderedly at Ye Shuang Yang, "May I interpret Director Ye's words as what I think it is?"

"You have this kind of acting skill, can you not even tell whether you will make it or not before coming to the audition?" Ye Shuang Yang glanced at him, obviously not believing that Sheng Xing Ze could be this surprise.

Pei Man next to him took out the contract and handed it to Sheng Xing Ze.

Sheng Xing Ze took the contract and signed his name.

"No need to look?" Ye Shuang Yang looked at him with interest.

"If I were to be tricked by Director Ye, I would be the only one," Sheng Xing Ze responded with a smile.