Chapter 10: The Film Emperor Xiao Bai vs. the Golden Retriever Xiao Bai

Early in the morning, Sheng Xing Ze routinely opened Weibo. His Weibo hot search of "getting out of the showbiz" was changed to #Sheng Xing Ze Su Jin Mu#. He believed with such a huge change, obviously someone had bought out the hot search.

Sheng Xing Ze did not delve into it. With Yu Bai's Weibo post speaking up for him and the official Weibo's poster post from yesterday, his two digit followers number had now increased a lot, most of them were here for his face and they pleaded with him to post more.

However, Weibo hot search was now changed to #Yuan Xiu Male Lover#[1] floating with red letters, quite eye-catching.

The Weibo account named "I Eat Big Melon"[2] showed the firm evidence of Yuan Xiu meeting up with a rich man late at night.

If another Weibo account made such a post, other people might question its validation. In this case, "I Eat Big Melon" rarely made any post on Weibo, but whenever he did, it would always be big news. He would always show hard evidence in the post, which made people believe the news without batting an eye.

"I Eat Big Melon" was the only Weibo in the entertainment industry who dared to write gossip news about Yu Bai. This was enough for him to become the only boss on the Weibo gossip account throne. People in the circle honored him with the name "Mr. Melon", many celebrities were looking for ways to test whether Mr. Melon had their gossip news in his hands.

In terms of seniority and time in the industry, as the company's number one, Yuan Xiu was far more popular than Sheng Xing Ze. As soon as the news came out, the bloody storm on Weibo could not be compared with yesterday's news, a huge number of his fans turned anti fans; the more love they gave him before the more hate they threw at him now.

Yuan Xiu was now too busy to find a way to protect himself, he did not have the time to hire small accounts to slander Sheng Xing Ze, he had been shrinking in the hotel room and indulged himself in smoking one smoke after another.

Sheng Xing Ze smiled as he finished reading all Yuan Xiu's gossip news. If his current status were allowed, he would like to give Mr. Melon a compliment on the Internet.

He sent a thank-you WeChat message to Yu Bai, and Yu Bai replied back within a second with: "?"

Sheng Xing Ze dialed his number.

"Regarding Yuan Xiu's matter, thank you."

"Did I do anything?" Yu Bai did not want to admit that he helped Sheng Xing Ze because of the bunny.

"Isn't that Mr. Melon your other Weibo account?" Sheng Xing Ze asked back.

Yu Bai said quietly, "How do you know?"

"Isn't it obvious? Over the years, his Weibo wrote so much news about you yet his account is still active, unfazed. Every time he writes gossip about other celebrities, they are all about their dirty little secrets, but news about you is not that big of a deal at all."

"How you plan on thanking me." Yu Bai learned a trick from the other yesterday, saying these words with a straight face.

"You will know soon," Sheng Xing Ze smiled slyly like a little fox, but Yu Bai could not see it and thought the other would pay gratitude to him; his mood got boosted instantly.

Sheng Xing Ze drove alone to the suburbs--his own home.

When their family of three first moved in, Father Sheng specifically hired a feng shui master to look over the setup of this house. The feng shui master assured them that living here would guarantee them prosperity. Although none of them were superstitious people, such good saying would make anyone happy.