✼exposed✼

The next day you streamed with Clay. His voice was louder, he was getting more comfortable. You realized he was quiet before so people wouldn't recognize him. You wanted to tell him you knew so bad. You didn't like secrets, the longer you kept them the worse it got. After the stream, you were going to tell him.

You told chat you were going to turn on your face cam and they got hyped. You turned your camera on, and there you sat smiling and waving at the camera.

 You turned your camera on, and there you sat smiling and waving at the camera

SHES SO HOT

MARRY ME BITCH

FUCK DREAM I WANT HER

"You guys haven't seen my hot besties. They have fat dump trucks." You joked.

Clay
Could've warned me that my jaw was going to drop. >:(

Sylvia
Are you serious?

Clay
My jaw did actually drop though. How did you not tell me you are a goddess!?🤨

Sylvia
Hahaha

Clay
Sylvia, darling your my best friend.

Sylvia
BEST FRANNN‼️

Clay
But there are a few things that you don't know of

Sylvia
mhm?

Clay
Why I borrow your lipstick so often.

Sylvia
You wear lipstick? hot.😏

Clay
I'm using your shirt as a pillowcase.

Sylvia
Bruh I need it back. :(

Clay
I wanna ruin our friendship

Sylvia
NOOO!😖

Clay
We should be lovers instead.

Sylvia
Bet.😳

Clay
HAHAHAHAH

Clay
Okay, continue your stream dumbass.

Sylvia
🖕🏼😘🖕🏼

__

You had just finished streaming and you and Clay hung out in VC. It was nice just talking and teasing one another. He brought something up that reminded you of the secret. You had the perfect timing.

"On that note, I saw something on Twitter. Someone said you were Dream. Your voices are awfully alike." You spoke with hesitation.

There was an awkward pause. The silence was loud. Your palms were clammy and your fingers fiddled with your charger.

He finally started to speak, "Did they? Well I-I-I didn't want to tell you," he sighed, "but I am."

"NO WAY! THAT'S SO COOL!" Your voice boomed through your mic.