✼karaoke night✼

(a/n: This chapter is kinda dumb but it's a nice break from drama.)

When the kids and them got back home, they were greeted by very loud singing. Sylvia hollered, so they knew they were home. Wilbur slid across the floor on his socks with a wide smile on his face.

"Come, come!" He put an arm around Sylvia's neck to lead her to the living room, "WELCOME TO OUR KARAOKE NIGHT!"

"BADA DING BADA BOOM BABY!" Alex shouted.

They presented a karaoke machine. Sylvia looked so confused about how they got one.

"How?" She tilted her head, hiding a smile.

Wilbur squeezed her shoulders, "We may or may not have stolen it."

Her mouth dropped, and she let out a little laugh.

"You what now?!" She giggled.

"No, I'm kidding. We found it on the side of the road."

"This is ace!" Tommy cheered.

"Only little thing is it only has '60s songs." Alex patted the top of it.

"Even better! Let's go!" Sylvia questioned, "Buddy Holly? Paul Anka? The Beatles? The Everly Brothers? The Mamas & The Papas? Dean Martin? Frank Sintra? Richie Valens? The Jackson 5? The Ronnettes? TELL ME WILBUR!"

Wilbur clasped his hand together, "God, this is why you are the best. All that you can imagine! Please do a song with me!"

Sylvia gave a thumbs up and looked back to Clay. He was grinning and nodded his head for her to go with him. She got dragged up to the front with Wil.

(Has all the songs they play on the playlist, its called karaoke by dianafranzi)

"Play... I guess 'Ain't No Mountain High Enough.'"

Wilbur clicked a few buttons, and it started playing, he sang Marvin Gaye's part, and she sang Tammi Terrell's part.

"Listen, baby, ain't no mountain high. Ain't no valley low. Ain't no river wide enough, baby!"

She started, "If you need me, call me! No matter where you are! No matter how far!"

"Don't worry, baby" Wilbur grabbed her hand and spun her around.

"Just call my name, I'll be there in a hurry! You don't have to worry!"

Then they sung together, "'Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough! Ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from getting to you, baby..."

Wilbur danced, "Remember the day I set you free I told you, you could always count on me, darling! And from that day on I made a vow! I'll be there when you want me some way, some how!

Clay took his phone out and started recording them.

Then they sung together again, "'Cause baby, there ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough! Ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from getting to you, baby..."