✼oh brother✼

(a/n: sapnap is on his jim halpert arc. ngl last chapter i cried while writing it, probs because I'm on my bloody mary. also cause i haven't done an authors note in a while what do you guys think so far! tbh im still mad at clay but this is wattpad lmao)

Clay woke up in the same bed as Sylvia after they made up the night before. She didn't make him sleep on the couch. He cuddled into her, wrapping around her like a bear. He didn't want to lose her again. She was the best thing that happened to him.

As for Nick, he got the news pretty quickly. He had some resentment for Clay but still was... crushing on Sylvia. He couldn't help it. The way she had kissed him and made him feel special. He felt like it wasn't fair. He thought he treated her much better. But then again, Nick didn't know the whole situation.

Sylvia and Clay got up and dressed early that morning. They were one of the first people downstairs, then they remembered it was a chill day. All of the kids and Nick were downstairs with them.

"Can I get my nose pierced, pretty please!" Nick begged Sylvia.

She shrugged and looked at her boyfriend. Clay shrugged back.

"Is that a yes?"

"It's an 'I don't care what you do just have fun.'" Sylvia laughed.

Nick pumped his fists in the air, "LET'S GO!"

"We should find a place first." Sylvia opened her phone, "Here, how about we get your ear DOUBLE pierced but at home depot because your lobes are too tough for the Claire's machine."

"I am not LOLA SKUMPY," Nick glared.

"Fine, fine, then let's go here," She showed him a place on her phone.

Nick raised his eyebrows, "Yeah!"

Clay looked over Sylvia's shoulder and hugged her from behind. Tommy and Opal were messing around with a wooden spoon, and it flung at Tubbo.

"AH- I'VE JUST BEEN SHOT!"

The pair leaned over him where he was on the floor.

Opal chuckled, "It literally barely hit you. Can you get up?"

Tubbo dramatically stood up. Sylvia looked through the website of the place, they did tattoos as well.

"Oh my god, they do tats!" Sylvia confessed, "I've been wanting one! Maybe I'll ask for one while we are there."

Clay quirked a brow, "You sure, Syl?"

She nodded her head at him.

__

They were at the place, and Nick was deciding where he wanted the piercing. He was going back and forth between a nostril or a side labret piercing. Sylvia said that the nostril one looked really good on him, while Clay said he liked the lip ring. He took her word, though. They paid beforehand, and Nick sat down in the chair.

The staff member-- Steve-- was an older guy, around 30 or something. He sanitized everything and then started. Nick needed someone to hold his hand, so Sylvia sat next to him to help. Steve poked the needle through Nick's nose, and he squeezed Sylvia's hand lightly.

"Ah, fuck..." He winced.

The piercer quickly maneuvered the piercing around the needle and pulled it through. He screwed the ball on end, and it was done. Nick raised their hands in the air and cheered.

"You are a bitch!" Tommy joked.

"Yeah?"

"That's right!"