✼day before✼

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 opalsdirtytoes

❤️ 💬 ✈️ (the person I'm using for opal is @florenceros

❤️ 💬 ✈️ (the person I'm using for opal is @florenceros.e. as for Sylvia I just use random people that somewhat match her description. If something is ever off just imagine it is right :))

👥👥Liked by Sylviapenelopefox, and 24,000 others

opalsdirtytoes webcam <33

View all 300+ comments

⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂⁂

It was now the day that Sylvia would be flying back to North Carolina. She was not excited to leave him but excited to see her friends again. It was 5:30 am and she had to get up to leave with Clay. Her alarm was loud and obnoxious so it did the job well. She rubbed her eyes wake and slapped her phone to make the sound stop. She sat up on the edge of the bed with no thoughts because her mind hadn't really woken up yet.

After about 5 minutes of just sitting and staring at the wall, she finally got up Clay. He groaned from awoken but soon got up as well. She grabbed the luggage that she had pack the other night and strolled it out into the living room while Clay got ready to leave. 

Clay walked out of his room rubbing a towel on his head, "Alright, I'm ready!"

He threw the towel on the couch and messed with his still-damp hair. Sylvia smiled slightly and they wandered outside into the car. She decided to play some music to maybe wake herself up. She shuffle-played the Melanie Martinez Cry Baby album. The first song that play was Carousel.

Sylvia revealed, "Fun fact when this song first came out I made a music video to it on youtube. I was like almost 17. Dude, it was the cringest thing ever."

"No shot! Is it still up?" Clay asked while laughing.

"I bet it is on my old account. I thought I was quirky cause I was at a fair and I went on the carousel. I'm pretty sure Winnie and May are in it."

He got excited and yelled, "FIND IT! FIND IT! I need to see it!" 

"No, you need to drive." She told him, "I'll look if I do I'll send the link to you."

"Fine..."

Clay kept his eyes on the road and a hand on her thigh. He drove like Kian Lawley. (Y'all ever seen that man drive DUDE IT'S SO ACTRACTIVE!)

And it's all fun and games, 'til somebody falls in love. But you've already bought a ticket and there's no turning back now. Round and round like a horse on a carousel, we go. Will I catch up to love? I could never tell, I know. Chasing after you is like a fairytale, but I feel like I'm glued on tight to this carousel.