❁uncontrollable urge❁

A tent in his pants grew more and more apparent. He had absolutely no authority over it and was super embarrassed when Sylvia got up to look and noticed. His hands covered his eyes as he looked away.

"I'm so sorry. I can't control it-" He sarcastically added, "God this is great timing."

She rested her head on his chest and giggled a bit, his face becoming more flushed with shame. Sylvia couldn't resist the urge but to touch his bulge with her hand. A gasp escaped his lips.

"Oh come on now. You don't have to, we were just fighting... This feels so weird."

"Let's makeup hmm?" She winked at him.

Sylvia kissed him again while she rubbed him through his sweatpants. Her hands moved up and down and kept a steady pace. He moaned while kissing her letting her deepen it. She could feel him grow even more under her hand. Sylvia took her hand off and moved it inside of his mouth to lubricate it, his tongue swirled around her fingers. She snaked under his sweats and held his twitching dick in her hand. 

"No underwear? You are so fucking filthy."

She circled the tip with her thumb. Precum had added to the lubricant and made it slippy for her to go faster. 

"Mhm, I'm so filthy- ahhh~" He whined.

His moans and pants were more apparent on her lips as he reached his climax. Cum dirtied the inside of his sweats and her hand. She pulled her hand out and grabbed his face and pulled it into one final kiss. 

"How about this," She offered, "I'll let you dom now? Hmm? Sound good?"

Sylvia's fingers slipped into his mouth and he sucked on them, tasting himself. Clay nodded his head and then popped his lips off of her digits. He sat up and stood above her, he then bent down and threw her over his shoulders. She laughed as he ran down the hall into his room. He put her down on the gaming chair.

"Alright, undress now." He demanded while he tore off his clothes. 

He sat on his bed while she sat across from him on his chair. She looked so innocent like she had turned on a switch to be so submissive. 

"Go on, touch yourself. I'll watch."

Sylvia's eyes widened and she looked taken aback by the direction. But she did it, she spread her legs and hung them over each arm of the chair. She spat on her two fingers and circled her clit for him. She stared into his green eyes as if she was begging for him. His dick hardened watching her, it flopped over onto his stomach. It was so big it made Sylvia whimper knowing all of that was going to go in her at some point.

She stuck the two fingers that were circling her clit into her slit, Sylvia pushed them in and out, creating friction on her walls, making her moan. Clay just watched as he slowly pumped his fist down the base of his cock. She felt a warm feeling building in her stomach as she went faster and further in. Then she hit her g-spot and whimpered.

"God, you're so hot." He groaned.

That gave Sylvia motivation to go faster and cum for him. She shoved another finger in and quickened her pace. Curses and moans were getting thrown let a right from her mouth. The warm feeling left her stomach so a warm liquid could leave her slit. A loud whimpering moan was heard from her lips. Her fingers were once again covered in cum. 

Clay was almost at his climax but then Sylvia crawled over to him and helped him by wrapping her mouth around his throbbing dick. Her tongue rubbed against the prominent vein. Clay chuckled as he pushed her head further down.

"You're so needy for me."

She hummed and bobbed up and down. He lifted his hips as his cock twitched and a cream coated her mouth. He petted her hair as she kept her mouth on him just enjoying herself swirling her tongue around his shaft.

He finally pulled her off of his dick. Clay patted his lap and she excitedly plopped down on his thighs facing him. Then he turned over so he was on top, Sylvia was smiling like crazy. He lined himself up with her until she tapped his shoulder.

"You can cum in me. I decided to go on birth control before I came here."

Clay grinned and moved his tongue to press into his fangs, creating a very hot image. He thrusted into her with a smack. Sylvia's eyes rolled to the back of her head and a yelp escaped her lips. 

"Fuck~ Agh Clay!" She yelled.

"What's that?" He asked, "Did you say go faster?"

He slammed into her repeatedly and had no mercy, going as far as he could. She clenched around him tons of times to get a reaction. He choked out a string of whimpers.

Clay reprimanded, "Don't do that. I'll cum too fast."

Sylvia did it multiple more times just to piss him off. He groaned out in pleasure and annoyance. He took it out and made her get on all fours while he stood off of the bed. He stuck his dick back in and started grinding again. The next time Sylvia did it Clay slapped her ass. But she liked it so she kept clenching. She soon had a very red ass. 

"Spank me, Clay!" She moaned as she shook her ass in the air.

He slapped her ass and squeezed it as he kept thrusting. She started panting and gripping the sheets, sweat dripping down her back. Then she heard her phone ringing, it was on the chair behind them. She chose to ignore it but Clay pulled out and grabbed it. He gave Sylvia her phone and she answered it with confusion. 

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

A smack of their skin colliding was heard. Clay had continued to fuck her while she was on the phone with who she soon found out was Axel. 

"Hi, Sylvia! I was just making sure you're okay. It rained pretty hard."

"MhmmM~!" her voice got higher at the very end from a thrust.

She had to try and keep in every moan and whimper that wanted to leave her lips.

"Well, I'm glad you're okay! Sounds like you're busy." He asked, "Whatcha doing?"

She lied to him, "Oh, you know! Just exercising."

"This late?" Axel's voice was skeptical.

"YeaAH- oah~"

Clay had moved one of his hands down to her clit to rub circles which is why she couldn't hold back a moan. He slapped her right cheek making it jiggle. She could feel the warmness building up again, to release at any given moment.

Axel was now concerned, "Are you okay? I heard a smack."

"Yeah, I'm fine d-don't worry about it. Fuck~"

Sylvia felt Clay cum in her, his hands gripped her ass hard enough to leave bruises, and he had let go of a guttural moan. She was praying Axel didn't hear that.

"Are you having- never mind, that's ridiculous." He reneged.

Clay had kept pumping just for her. She was there. She threw her head into the mattress and moaned as she did so. It leaked out of her slit and mixed with his cum. 

Axel asked her, "Wait, what the hell are you doing?"

Clay grabbed the phone and brought it up to his head, he wiped the sweaty strands of hair back.

"Oh, you know! Just exercising." Then he hung up.

She giggled and flipped over so she could lay down on her back. Sylvia put her arm under her head and rested there while Clay fell on top of her, making their skin flush with each other.

"Sylvia, you're mine."