❁hands❁

CW: SMUT! Per request;)

Clay led her to a lounge room in the back. He turned the lock and swung around to find his face right next to her. He grabbed her cheeks and kissed her lips. He pinned her against the wall and slotted his tongue in her mouth. She swirled hers around his. 

He finally whispered out, "I want you so bad. You've been teasing me all night."

She innocently looked at him, smiling. He grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head. She gasps at the sudden force. She gave a low sexy laugh. He flipped her so her stomach was on the door, she higher-pitched gasp. 

"You're so rough." She hummed.

He sucked her skin leaving a red mark on her neck. She bit her lip.

"Are you going to fuck me yet? Cause I'm waiting." She rolled her eyes, just trying to get on his nerves.

He sneered back, "Hold on you fucking needy whore."

"Ooo degradation, kinky. I expected more though."

He had had enough, he tore his shirt off, then hers. He easily unclipped her bra. Her perky boobs bounced down when the bra came loose. He palmed them in her big hands. Since her hands were loose now she decided to push him back onto the couch in the room. She walked and he trailed backward stumbling onto the couch. 

"Aww, you're so cute when you're intimidated." She teased and she sat on his lap. 

Her hips rocked just enough for her to get a few soft moans from him. She placed her hands on the cushion on either side of him. She leaned over his head. Then he bucked his hips getting a gasp from her. 

"Who's needy now?" She stuck her bottom lip out to antagonize him, "tsk tsk tsk."

She went to the ground and sat between his legs. A huge bulge grew and tightened his jeans. She lightly licked her lips admiring it. She started to trace circles around his stomach, slowly moving down. 

He groaned in anticipation. She looked up for permission and he nodded. She tore down his pants till it was just his glow squid boxers. He was lifting up lightly, just wanting contact from anything, even his own boxers. She snaked her hand in and pulled it out. She was surprised at the length of it. His breath was heavy and fast. 

She spat on it and rubbed it in with two fingers on the tip. He moaned in pleasure. He had been so teased just her barely doing anything felt amazing. She licked up and down the base creating sensual eye contact with him. He bit his lip and chuckled. Clay picked up her hair to hold it back.

She took it all the way in her mouth now. Bobbing up and down. His moans and breaths were shorter and faster. His grip was tight.

"You're so good, mphm, don't ever stop." He finally said through his breaths.

She grinned stick bobbing up and down. She deep-throated him. His eye widened and a guttural moan escaped his lips. She popped her lips off and started to give him a hand job.

"Cum for me" Her eye pleaded to attract him even more.

"I will Syl, holy fucking shit~"

She quickened her pace and right at his high she stuck her tongue out and his cum lands on it. She licked up the rest. She got up and slowly took her pants and panties off. She sat back down on his lap. His dick laid between her cheeks. She rolled her hips once, the overstimulation made him whimper. 

She pestered him, "I thought you said you were a top? You look like a fucking bottom."

He groaned looking down as her movements sped up. 

"Open your goddamn mouth." As he did she spat in it, "I bet you liked that."

She grinned at him and bent down for a kiss. He intertwined their lips, becoming more ready for another round. She noticed and nodded to him. He held his cock at the bask positioning at her slit. Once she felt the tip slide in she slammed down. She moaned out in pleasure. Sylvia danced on his dick, up and down, with every clap her ass shook.

She looked down at him, his eyes were rolled to the back and his head with thrown back. Sweat beaded on his chest, the abs making it take a bumpy ride down. He started to pump in and out as well, chasing her high.

"Fuck me~," She said without thinking.

Clay raced and made her moan into his chest. The vibrations shaking the sweat. A smile grew on her face as she came on his dick. She didn't last long, but she had been waiting for that for a while, in her defense. Soon after Clay came again. She rode him out to slow down their high.

They got up and got dressed, drenching their clothes but there wasn't any other option. Once they finished they walked out and were looking around for their friends.

"Where did you learn to do that?" He asked in full honesty.

She shrugged and found the group.

"Where were you two? I couldn't find y'all." Maybelle asked over the loud music.

Sylvia answered, "We were dancing." Clay laughed she elbowed him, "Right Clay? We were dancing!"

He smiled and nodded.

~INSTAGRAM~

👤 Sylviapenelopefox

❤️ 💬 ✈️

👥👥Liked by dreamwastaken, and 241,000 others

Sylviapenelopefox cat love😿

View all 4300+ comments

||||❧AUTHORS NOTE☙||||

Hope that post makes you feel bad for reading smut.

BUT DIANA YOU WROTE IT-💥🔫

Might take me a while to come out with chapters cause I haven't been feeling creative lately:/ plus EOG's (End of year test (Might just be NC that has them)) are soon and I'm not excited :(

Tell me about your day! 😡

I've had an awful day. Someone called me the f slur, so I called them a homophobic piece of shit. I'm proud yet sad. I dunno how I let a child make me cry:(

Alright bye!😔